Lead Solution Architect in Digital Core, Global IT
Job Req Number: 49707
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready to use your knowledge as a solution architect in Business IT at DSV? And do you get motivated by finding solutions to Business challenges and driving their implementation?
As our Solution Architect, you will have a key role in shaping the DSV Digital Core applications of tomorrow, making them robust, secure and scalable to handle the challenges of an increasingly complex and automated global setup. To succeed, you view solutions and applications holistically to deliver value in a sustainable way.
Join a brand-new team – focused on delivering digital products and solutions to enable our digital transformation
DSV Digital Core department is building up a team of solution architects to drive our product and solution transformation initiatives across the three main business units of Road, Air&Sea and Solutions. We are developing products and solutions which enable the digital transformation and meets the requirements of our customers and the business.
“Joining DSV in this position, you will quickly learn that technology is truly at the core of the organisation and that IT, digital products and digitalisation are key elements of our growth strategy – being a global company, IT is of extreme importance. This is a rare opportunity for you to leave your footprints on a global organisation. You’ll be involved in developing our future application landscape, making sure that new and exciting solutions are well-established” says Laila Jasmin Pedersen, Director, Digital Core in Global IT.
Your main task will be to analyse complex business problems/requirements and produce solution designs to allow the delivery teams to solve them. This includes:
- Specifying technologies and infrastructure architecture
- Develop and maintain an integration solution strategy using Service-Oriented Architecture to support both front-end and back-end.
- Develop application Pattern and align them with agreed solution.
- Producing and maintaining solution documentation in alignment with DSV’s documentation standards and our strategy and drive solution implementation according to these designs
- Manage changes to solutions, updating the solution design and documentation accordingly
- Responsible for guidance and resolution of technical issues and challenges faced by engineering teams in the implementation of open standards.
- Work with technology partners and other third-party providers, product owners, scrum masters and scrum teams to do release and sprint planning.
These responsibilities require that you will act as both a technical problem-solver as well as a high-level architect.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field with a minimum of five plus (5+) years of relevant work experience related to SOA solution architecture or solution design experience. Related experience in the logistics solutions industry is desirable.
Your Competencies – Must have
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing in English.
- Ability to communicate on different levels of abstraction depending on the target group.
- Experience in architecting and defining standards and specifications with particular focus on integration in a cloud-based environment, hybrid and multi-cloud.
- Experience with Open-Source technologies
- Experience with Secure-by-design
- Experience with Application continuity
Your Competencies – Nice to have
- Experience in Java, Typescript, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (IaaS and PaaS)
- Experience with Messaging and Event based systems
Join a global IT Organisation
Global IT is a growing and integral part of the operations of DSV, one of the world’s largest logistics providers.
Each day, we work to constantly achieve new breakthroughs and provide new intelligent products for our customers. We continuously utilise our knowledge and skills to enhance our technological capabilities, boost our position in the industry, and accelerate the growth and success of DSV. With talented teams, a booming innovation lab and technological portfolio, we offer our employees the chance to boost their careers by developing and exposing themselves to intelligent state-of-the-art technologies, implemented on a global scale across DSV’s vast international network.
At DSV, we play a significant role in global logistics operations as one of the world’s largest transport and logistics providers. Looking forward, we are on a mission to become a technological leader within our field, setting the standard for the rest of the industry.
Are you up for the challenge of making DSV an industry leader in technology? Then “Forward Your Career” and join us today.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Laila Jasmin Pedersen, Director, Digital Core in Global IT on +45 25 41 64 19.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.