Test Manager - Digital Core, Global IT
Job Req Number: 49709
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
If terms like Digitalisation, Business Transformation Programmes, Agility, Test Management, and Test Automation catches your interest; we may have an opportunity for you to embark on as part of your career journey.
You will become part of our Digital Core department, where we develop and maintain IT solutions across the three main business units of Road, Air&Sea and Solutions. Join us to help deliver great products to our business.
Some of the assignments you can look forward to as part of the team will be:
As Test Manager, you will have the responsibility of developing and implementing a test strategy and framework which can be used for testing of our new products. You will also take an active part of the actual testing of these new products. This will be done in close collaboration with the development teams to ensure that methods and terminologies are aligned within the department. As such, your communication skills and technical expertise working hand in hand are paramount to our success. On a day to day basis, you will:
- Work to support Digital Core to define, execute and drive testing efforts in line with agreed approach and the developed test management framework
- Define and implement test automation for new Digital Core products
- Implement a test management framework for Digital Core with an end-2-end focus and test-driven development and configuration.
- Work closely with product owners and project managers across multiple projects to articulate, plan and deliver testing high quality testing plans, in line with overall goals.
- Work closely with Digital Core Management, to develop, implement, and continuously improve Test Management practices.
Shaping the future business and IT solution landscape
The ideal candidate should have:
- A technical background with solid experience in test management, and automated testing activities in Agile and Non-Agile environments.
- Strong practical experience in defining test cases and creating and executing test scenarios and scripts.
- Experience planning and coordinating test management activities with multiple projects running in parallel.
- Passion about applying pragmatic solutions and methodologies to solve complex problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a structured manner, providing simple clear narratives to explain complex challenges.
- Ability to work independently and be able to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Certifications relevant to test management (ISTQB or similar) would be an advantage.
Additionally, you have:
- A relevant degree within IT
- Some years of experience from positions focusing on Test and Test Management
- Solid knowledge of Test Management tools and Test Automation frameworks
- Experience working with Agile development and DevOps setups
- Experience working in an international organisation
- Great communication skills, and speak and write English fluently
Join a new innovative department
You will become part of a newly formed department that will be responsible for execution on our Digital OT Products, working from our office Hedehusene Denmark. The environment is dynamic and informal, where people speak their minds and strive to improve every day. This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on. This is the DSV way.
“As a newly formed department that is responsible for an exciting digitalisation journey, you will have an opportunity to develop a testing strategy and framework that could become the foundation of how testing is done within DSV, Global IT. We have high expectations of each other while at the same time have an inclusive and supportive environment, where helping each other out is a given. So, if you like a challenging and constantly evolving environment with a good amount of entrepreneurial spirit, this is the place to be,” says Laila Jasmin Pedersen, Director of Digital Core in Global IT.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Laila Jasmin Pedersen, Director, Digital Core in Global IT on +45 25 41 64 19.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. Please be advised that we will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.