Solution Architect for DSV's Group applications within Environmental, Social, and Governance
Job Req Number: 49742
Time Type: Full Time
Do you want to design and maintain solutions supporting Group domain processes for a global company that has sustainability on the top of the strategic agenda?
With 75.000 end-users, the IT landscape for all DSV Group applications is both complex and comprehensive. DSV is continuously growing – a growth based on mergers and acquisitions. Thus, new companies are continuously joining the DSV Group, and accordingly Group applications are rolled out to new countries and new users every year.
Trusted advisor on a dynamic application landscape
The Group applications portfolio consists of a variety of applications including insurance, customs, crisis management, procurement, compliance and more. The global reach and broad variety of applications, combined with an ever-changing application landscape, continuously entail new challenges and development of your expertise as a solution architect.
You will be located in Hedehusene, Denmark and be part of the Finance and Group Systems IT team with more than 100 colleagues.
Build solution designs on new applications and larger changes
As a solution architect within Group Systems, you will be a key enabler for the DSV strategy to digitize and create sustainable logistics, within Environmental, Social, and Governance. Overall, you will be responsible for specific Group domain applications and continuously evaluate business requirements and come up with business enabling solutions. You will define the solutions and actively lead the technical vision to success.
- Develop an understanding of the Group domains including their business processes and system requirements
- Be responsible for Group applications across DSV with a global reach
- Assess new applications and onboard to DSV system landscape
- Assess and onboard applications from acquired companies
- Assess existing applications and ensure best practice
- Create solution designs on new applications and changes to existing applications
- Advise business on best architecture regarding IT applications within the domain areas
- Assess IT security and address security breaches
- Oversee all technological risks and make sure that the described solutions prove to be consistent while meeting all necessary requirements
- Ensure continuous adherence to DSV architecture standards and scalability requirements
- Coordinate ongoing activities and translate the design concepts to operations
- Ensure further development of applications to uphold best practices
Experience with designing and implementing business applications
We imagine that you are currently in a similar role and that you have several years of experience with implementing business applications. Further, you:
- Have IT architecture design experience
- Most likely have experience from multi-national organisations
- Are experienced working with requirements gathering, understanding business needs and system design
- Can visualise and present ideas and designs
- Are used to preparing solution designs, continuously identifying new opportunities and improvement initiatives based on new technologies and standards
- Have project management and coordination skills
- Are business fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
Needless to say, you possess excellent communications skills, allowing you to clearly explain complicated matters concisely and easy to understand for the business, and technical staff. With a focus on IT quality, scalability, you bring best practice to current ways of thinking.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Manager Helle Raben on +45 53540063.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.