Supply Chain Business Analyst
Do you want a truly global role in an ambitious, fast-growing company with more than 2000 colleagues worldwide? Are you ready to travel around the world, leading the implementation of a new supply chain management system? Then this could be the perfect role for you.
DLF is a global company with Danish roots and the global market leader in grass and clover, delivering seeds in more than 100 countries and located in more than 40 countries. We are implementing a new global supply chain management system to support our continued growth, and we are looking for a Supply Chain Business Analyst to drive the implementation process.
An impactful global role
As Supply Chain Business Analyst you will be responsible for implementation of a new global supply chain IT tool in DLF. You will collaborate closely with external vendors, your colleagues in the global IT team, and with internal key stakeholders.
DLF has a global need to improve the IT planning tools to enable growth and ensure bottom line impact through transparency and fact-based prioritization throughout the supply chain. Learnings from several business entities has shown that the current setup is a patchwork of system islands (Excel spreadsheets, access databases, etc.), and the systems depend on individual resources across the business units. The overall purpose for the Supply Chain Business Analyst is to:
- Define and specify future state processes and design the associated system requirements
- Sourcing/development of a new planning tool/system for the DLF group
- Run regional implementations to secure adaptions to the processes and tools
You will spend the first 12 months getting familiar with the supply chain processes in DLF and be a part of building the new set of global supply chain tools. When you have gained a solid insight, you will drive the implementation of the tools at a global scale. You will travel to our different regional and local offices and sites and ensure that the implementation process runs smoothly and according to plan. Your tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the implementation of the system together with an external vendor and have the full overview of the project at all levels
- In close collaboration with local teams validate and test the system and ensure a continuous optimization of processes, features and workflows
- Lead a global Supply Chain team of super users
After your first year, you will travel up to 170 days per year. We are based in New Zealand, Australia, Europe, US, Canada, South America, and South Africa.
Experience in project management
Ideally you have a university degree in an IT or supply chain related subject. You have 2-4 years of experience from the private sector with project management, supply chain or IT – preferably from an HQ function in a global company or as a management consultant working on global projects.
Next to your academic background, you:
- Have a passion for supply chain & IT and are motivated to grow and develop in the field. Your engagement and dedication will be the basis of the value you will add to DLF. You are highly ambitious and will thrive in an international and growing organisation.
- Are able to spot new opportunities and help us continuously to develop.
- Are willing to work in a complex environment and organisation where your analytical skills will help you to quickly gain an overview of processes, stakeholders and context.
- Have a highly professional approach to your tasks, your colleagues and stakeholders within and outside the organisation. You will collaborate with a diverse range of people - it is crucial that you are able to collaborate and communicate in a professional and respectful manner.
You will report to VP & Global IT Director Morten Sørensen.
We are looking forward to hearing from you
This is a full time role, and you will be based in our headquarters in Roskilde. You have to be fluent in English and knowledge of Danish is a plus. You need a Danish work and residence permit. We interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible via the button below, “Apply online”. If you have any questions, please e-mail IT Director Morten Sørensen, email@example.com.