Operating Model advisor in Cloud Strategy & Transformation Advisory
Our market-leading clients are exploring how new business opportunities can be inspired from and driven by technology. With pressure to keep costs under control, and to realise business benefits, the Cloud Strategy & Transformation Advisory team within Capgemini exists to help our clients drive this business transformation underpinned by the possibilities Cloud brings.
We understand that Cloud-driven business transformation requires cross-functional teams who can work together, testing-and-learning, driving continuous business performance improvement and that embracing Cloud and the vast opportunities Cloud brings, impacts organizations, their operating models and the skills they need. Helping our clients turning their business vision to reality requires leadership, a clear strategy, careful stakeholder engagement and delivery excellence.
Often the challenge is knowing where to start.
Where can business see the most return on initial investment?
Our clients look to Capgemini for advice and strategy on their Cloud Transformation and trust us to be able to be hands-on to deliver as well. As companies advance their Cloud Transformation their organization is impacted on several levels and helping our clients define their future IT operating model is where this role makes a positive impact.
The focus of your role
The focus of your role is to help our clients to understand the impact of Cloud-enabled digital transformation on their organization, to advise them on the impact on their IT Operating Model when developing their new Cloud-enabled business models and capabilities and assist them understanding the capabilities and competences needed to thrive in a Cloud-enabled reality. You will help clients move to their new/revised IT Operating Model including securing good, transparent communication to the client organization in order to facilitate a smooth implementation with optimal organizational acceptance.
With this impact understood, you will be delivering advise on and assistance in implementing new IT Operating Models using your skills in strategy development, business analysis, agile delivery, business process, organizational design as well as a sound understanding of and experience with change management.
- As a Senior Consultant: design and lead projects / multiple streams taking ownership for elements of the proposition. Lead a stream of work and produce high quality deliverables, providing key input to shape the strategic direction and support the design of clients future IT Operating Model, capability needs etc.
- As a Managing Consultant: you’ll have a desire to contribute to the growth and success of a top-tier Cloud Strategy & Transformation Advisory practice. You’ll contributing to our market offers, knowledge and the overall strategic goals of the practice. In delivery and leadership, you’ll be responsible for sales and you will be responsible for leading OP model transformation advisory and participate with the broader Capgemini and the client in the implementation of their new OP model.
What you’ll bring to the Cloud Strategy & Transformation Advisory team
You’ll bring experience in transforming business through technology and transforming the way clients operate, specifically you bring experience in helping clients define and implement their new IT Operating models including motivating the employees to embrace the change. Comfortable at working in a technology-driven environment, you will bring proven skills and experience in the following:
- Cloud operating model, Cloud transformation design, CxO Cloud coaching,
- Understanding in some level of detail how operations, architecture and the organization need to change for cloud operations to be set up successfully
- Can articulate the challenges in moving to the public cloud in an easy-to-understand manner and the pitfalls from an organizational and capability perspective
What we offer at Capgemini Cloud Strategy & Transformation Advisory
Capgemini offers a cultural environment for consultants to learn, to take ownership and contribute to business growth
- Our consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery. Examples of these include Agile delivery (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scaled Agile Framework) and technologies (AWS, Azure, Google) and Cyber security (CISSP, CISM)
- Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with our leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from them, challenge them and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
- You’ll learn how we write compelling client propositions, structure and lead high-profile transformation, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution
- Les Fontaines: Capgemini Invent has a unique training environment just outside of Paris, where we can immerse ourselves in thought-leadership, share knowledge and build capabilities which will help us and our clients to succeed.
- We hold monthly showcases of our digital transformation initiatives, sharing knowledge and showing off how the power of technology is impacting our clients.
- There are monthly team drinks, and it’s a chance to connect face-to-face with the wider team over a few drinks in the city. The monthly team breakfasts give you a different, more relaxed setting to meet up in the office on Fridays to hear from the leadership, meet colleagues and discuss the trends and insights within the market. Team away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new – sometimes even pizza-making or shuffle boarding
Capgemini is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 years heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Get The Future You Want
Visit us at www.capgemini.com
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.