Cloud Migration Architect
The Cloud Migration Architect works closely with clients, partners, and other business units to ensure consulting engagements are successfully meeting client’s business needs. The architect brings demonstrated experience from planning, solutioning and migrating workloads to public cloud such as Azure or AWS. Knowledge from Application Modernization projects is an additional advantage.
Key Role and essential skills:
The Cloud Migration Architect must have the ability to understand and communicate at an executive level both internally and externally:
- Cloud migration strategies, approaches, and technologies
- Hybrid cloud solutions and ways to integrate public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models
- Application architectures and modernization approaches
- Large scale data center migration and infrastructure virtualization Cloud security concepts and solutions
- Cloud security concepts and solutions
The Cloud Migration Architect will have a strong background in cloud infrastructure:
- Familiar with a wide variety of open-source technologies.
- Experience in automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent.
- Experience with source code management tools such as GitHub, Jira, Bitbucket or equivalent
- Experience with databases such as MSSQL, MySQL, or equivalent
- Solid understanding of networking and core internet protocols
- A working understanding with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo or equivalent
- Good understanding and experience with DevOps and Infrastructure-as-a-Code
- Familiar with orchestration using tools such as Kubernetes, Dockers or equivalent
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini's Cloud Practice delivers a broad range of cloud services from cloud strategy, workload assessments, migration execution and application modernization using leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Head of Cloud Practice Lars Ole Andersen, +45 52 18 90 09.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.