Scrum Master - Digital Core, Global IT
Job Req Number: 49825
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
If participating in a digitalisation effort building the future digital products based on mainly open source in an innovative and progressive environment catches your interest; we may have an opportunity for you to embark on as part of your career journey.
You will become part of our Digital Core department, where we develop and maintain IT solutions across the three main business units of Road, Air&Sea and Solutions. Join us to help deliver great products to our business.
Some of the assignments you can look forward to as part of the team will be:
As Scrum Master, you will be of guiding teams and product owners to deliver high-value products. You will be part of facilitating LEAN-Agile practices and events. Participate in stakeholder management together with products owners to ensure alignment on target. You will also be an active participant in most activities surrounding the development process for the projects within the department. As such, your communication skills and technical expertise working hand in hand are paramount to our success. On a day to day basis, you will:
- Facilitate effective Sprint planning
- Ensure estimation of prioritised stories
- Work to support Digital Core to define and create an environment that fosters agile way-of-working
- Coach Digital Core team-members in appropriate Agile procedures
- Work closely with product owners and project managers across multiple projects to articulate, plan and deliver high quality sprint plans and timeboxes in line with overall goals.
- In collaboration with Digital Core Management, develop, implement, and continuously improve an Agile-mindset and practices.
Shaping the future business and IT solution landscape
The ideal candidate should have:
- A technical background with experience in Agile frameworks.
- Practical experience in Sprint planning, estimating using story point, implementing Agile procedures in a non-agile environment
- Understanding of stakeholder management
- Some practical experience as a Scrum Master
- Passion about applying pragmatic solutions and methodologies to solve complex problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a structured manner, providing simple clear narratives to explain complex challenges.
- Ability to work independently and be able to interact with all levels of the organization.
Additionally, you have:
- A relevant degree within IT
- Knowledge as a Scrum Master would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile collaboration tools and frameworks
- Experience or Knowledge working with DevOps setups
- Experience working in an international organisation
- Great communication skills, and speak and write English fluently
Join a new innovative department
You will become part of a newly formed department that will be responsible for execution on our Digital OT Products, working from our office Hedehusene Denmark. The environment is dynamic and informal, where people speak their minds and strive to improve every day. This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on. This is the DSV way.
“As a newly formed department that is responsible for an exciting digitalisation journey, you will have an opportunity to develop a testing strategy and framework that could become the foundation of how testing is done within DSV, Global IT. We have high expectations of each other while at the same time have an inclusive and supportive environment, where helping each other out is a given. So, if you like a challenging and constantly evolving environment with a good amount of entrepreneurial spirit, this is the place to be,” says Laila Jasmin Pedersen, Director of Digital Core in Global IT.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Laila Jasmin Pedersen, Director, Digital Core in Global IT on +45 25 41 64 19.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. Please be advised that we will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.