Senior Full Stack Developer
Here is your chance to join a fast-moving, innovative and young Danish RegTech startup!
What are we looking for?
We seek a full-time Senior Full Stack Developer to help us develop the frontend applications and backend services of our sleek NewBanking Platform according to our product vision and the needs of our customers.
What can we offer?
You get to work with smart and ambitious people on greenfield projects using a cutting-edge tech stack and cloud-based infrastructure. You get to be part of a successful startup adventure while working from a top-notch location at Copenhagen Fintech Labs (Christianshavn). We offer a competitive salary (including a warrant programme), a very comfortable and stimulating work environment, plenty of exciting challenges to accelerate your personal learning and growth, and excellent opportunities to network and rub shoulders with world-class software vendors, high-end customers, and new fintech players in the financial sector.
- You are open, smart, ambitious, agile and self-motivated. And a fast learner.
- You have a true talent for software development, and you want to be part of a world-class team.
- You have 10 years of professional experience with software development and architecture, preferably related to SaaS. Experience with IT security and security certifications (e.g. ISO 27001) is a plus.
- You have a passion for user friendly, high-performance, scalable, robust and secure solutions.
- You have operational experience and understand the importance of system monitoring, alerting, and testing.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and (would) love to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
So, do you have what it takes? If so, apply now! Make sure your CV is in English and includes descriptions of significant projects and your role in them. Start date? ASAP! Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible.
NewBanking develops and operates a patent-pending identity management platform that offers its customers a significantly better way to manage sensitive customer information in compliance with AML and GDPR regulations. NewBanking provides consumers with a platform for managing and sharing their personal data with people and organisations they trust, while retaining full ownership of their data. For more information, visit www.newbanking.com.