Billetkontoret A/S is the leading service provider and consolidator on Danish Travel market. In order to maintain and extend our positions we’re building a new CRM and Back-office system to manage and automate main business of the company and the partners.
We are hiring a talented UX Design professional to join our distributed team working on a product which will lead the industry and evolve for many years. If this sounds exciting, Billetkontoret and Aller Leisure is a great place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for UX Designer
- Work closely with Product Owner and Stakeholders to elaborate the best possible user experience
- Create wireframes, draw userflows, diagrams and story boards to visualize product and validate it with users before sending it to development
- Provide high definition UI design with development-ready styles in Figma, Zeplin or similar tool
- Collaborate with Development Team in searching for the best solutions and compromises applying mock-ups to real web components
- Perform user experience evaluation in order to find possible improvements, also by using third-party services
Qualifications for UX Designer
- 2-4 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design (B2B experience is a plus)
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Figma, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop and others
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for users
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with stakeholders and development team
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Fluent spoken English. Danish as a plus
Benefits and Conditions
- Job can be partly remote
- International distributed development team full of talents
- Opportunity to build a product from the basement and lead it to a successful launch and support
- Competitive salary
- Long-term contract
We issue more than 200.000 flight tickets per year, and has app. 180 agents on our customer list in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and the Baltic Countries.
We have our own IT department, and have developed our own agent portal farewise.dk, our own back-office system TravelWise, and work continuously to improve existing systems and develop new ones.
All this to support our mission, which is to issue airline tickets and provide better, easier and faster tools for travel agents.
We are part of Aller Leisure, which in addition to Billetkontoret, has the travel agencies: Nyhavn Rejser, Gislev Rejser, Nilles Rejser, Stjernegaard, Kulturrejser Europa, Zen Luxury Travels and Aller Travel.
Please send your application and CV to Product Owner Asger Jørnow email@example.com.
You can of course send the application in Danish.
For more information or questions please call Asger Jørnow +45 20278040.