Technical Project Manager
- to global leading tech company, developing IIoT remote access and cloud solutions.
For our client Secomea, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager to their Solutions Design Team, based in Herlev close to Copenhagen. You will be responsible for driving their international customer implementations from A to Zuccess.
Who are Secomea?
Secomea is a privately held Danish company with HQ in Herlev and having sales offices in North America, Japan and China, as well as a global network of distributors. They deliver high quality IIoT cloud, Remote Access and Maintenance solutions for industrial equipment, and are renown for Best in Class solutions, which underlines their name SEcure COmmunication Made EAsy.
Founded 14 years ago, Secomea has built a strong line of Industrial Communications and IIoT Solutions for Remote Access and Maintenance of Industrial machines based on unique VPN technology. They count more than 8,000 customers, including some of the World’s largest manufacturers and machine builders.
They have a relaxed atmosphere, yet ambitious. Having fun with what you do is key to a good working environment, and they do have a lot of fun!
Your tasks and responsibilities
As part of the team, the following will be your daily tasks:
- Plan POC (Proof Of Concept) implementation with potential customers
- Plan implementation of Secomea solutions together with customer
- Run the adoption of the Customer moving forward (a.o. expanding to new “sites”)
- Be responsible for knowledgebase improvements, etc.
- Document solutions and plan scope of work
You will get a lot of training, especially in the beginning of your employment. You get a thorough onboarding program so that you are familiar with the Secomea products and work procedures.
Your background and personal skills
You probably come from a similar Project Manager position, and you have a few years of experience from Tech companies.
You have excellent communicative skills. You will be in dialog with Cybersecurity architects, IT guys, and operators from the “floor” of the customer factories. At Secomea, they practice the ask/tell approach towards their customers.
Furthermore, it is important that
- You keep calm and are good at having a great overview
- You are systematic and quality aware.
- You are good at taking responsibility and working pro-active.
- If you meet challenges, you ask for advice in the team.
- Having the overview, you know when to use different resources to get to the success criteria set with the customer.
- You know your way around Teams, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- It is a plus if you have generic IT knowledge (basic network)
- Your English is fluent, orally and in writing
An interesting journey, a career with lots of possibilities. You affect your daily work and becomes a subject matter expert within the area, you find thrilling.
At Secomea, they practice the “Work from Anywhere” concept, and they are a social company with many company events during the year, Friday bar etc.
See more information on www.secomea.com.
We in Bloom look forward to receiving your application and CV - just upload documents via 'Apply online' below. If you have questions to the role, please do not hesitate to contact Sara Juhl at Bloom via firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 2086 0865.