SAP Consultant for fast-growing company with global reach
Do you love helping organizations automate important business processes and would like to work with predictive analytics, AI and Machine Learning within SAP?
For our client, Turnpikes, we are looking for an IT Consultant who will be part of their expert team and focus on automating Accounts payable and solve challenges in the Procure to Pay processes for large enterprises.
Turnpikes is a Danish expert company with an international DNA. Their motto is "Enable Smart Decision Making" because their work ensures that knowledge workers always have access to all vital information and processes that are crucial for them to make smarter choices in their daily workflow.
As a consultant at Turnpikes, you will specialize in SAP Vendor Invoice Management with a focus on solving the Procure to Pay processes for large enterprises in today’s digital world and you will be responsible for:
- Solution design and implementation
- Maintenance and improvements
- Cooperation and advising of customers
Together with your team you will find the best solution for your customers and help them implement the solution. You will be their advisor when they face challenges on both the technical and functional side. It is important that you are good at understanding the customer's situation, so that you can design the best solution according to their specific needs.
As a consultant, it is important to focus on the good customer relationships, but the daily work can be done from one of Turnpike's offices or your residence.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience.
- Education within IT, Software Development or similar.
- Experience with SAP MM, SAP FI or SAP ABAP is an advantage.
- You may also have experience in MachineLearning, AI or SAP workflow.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with ABAP programming and have an understanding of the broader SAP solution stack, such as Ariba.
We would like you to be service-minded, have a logical approach to problem solving, and have strong communication skills.
It is not a prerequisite that you know SAP Invoice Management, as you will be trained in it. It is of course an advantage if you are familiar with SAP Finance or one of the other modules mentioned above. We prefer that you live in Denmark or Sweden and are fluent in English. Knowledge of a Scandinavian language (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish) is also a big plus.
- A place in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making.
- Exciting international enterprise customers and your own customer portfolio.
- The opportunity to shape your daily tasks - with a focus on your interests and what you do best.
- A solid bonus plan - we dare say the best in the industry.
- Some of the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours and focus on a good work-life balance.
- A seat in the office in Copenhagen or at the head office in Støvring outside Aalborg - with a good lunch plan, coffee, snacks and good company.
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. Turnpikes are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on their journey. They strive for professionalism but at the same time they have an informal work environment. Even though they are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 6 countries, they make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
More about the company
Turnpikes’ mission is to deliver IT solutions and services for bigger companies and their employees to improve their daily work tasks. They are specialized in OpenText and their solutions; xECM and VIM. Their expertise expands across 17 industries and with experience in over 80 countries, they have a global reach.
Turnpikes are rapidly expanding. In the last few years, they have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur of the Year award. In 2020 they received their first Gazelle award, right after their 5-year birthday. They are growing more than ever now and are therefore looking for more experts to join them on their growth journey.
The team you become part of
Turnpikes’ co-workers are their most valuable assets and are the biggest reason for their success. At Turnpikes, they believe that work should be meaningful for each team member. This is why they are highly aware of the personal qualities in the people they hire. Their colleagues are honest, team players, fast thinkers, they are team workers as well as highly independent. They take pride in their work, strive for quality, and have an ambition to be the best within their field. Therefore, we expect you to have similar values. Their virtues are Honesty, Equality, Commitment, Humble, People, Innovation, Integrity, and Confidence.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV and a short application. Bloom is continuously evaluating incoming applications. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Recruitment Consultant, Freya Sofie Ø. Olesen at Bloom at email@example.com or phone +45 53 86 13 00.