With over 40 years of experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customers of customer care, billing software and data management systems across 80 different countries with specialisations in the utilities and telecommunications industries. We are successful because at Hansen, our people focus on our customers. On solving problems. On transforming customer experiences, because CX is in our DNA. With 1500 people across 31 offices globally, our people bring a deep expertise, that drives innovation and ideas to ensure we deliver exceptional products and services.
We are now looking to find an IT Systems Administrator with a focus on desktop support to join our team based in Sønderborg, Denmark office. You will work within the IT Services to provide quality services to internal business units as well as external clients. You will have a customer-driven approach as well as experience in a similar role.
This job will offer you opportunities to work in diverse environments and be responsible for the support/provision of infrastructure across multiple domains and design/quote/delivery projects opportunities.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Support of Internal and external platforms with focus on availability, operating efficiency, and performance
- Installation, configuration and supporting (laptops, desktops, printers, mobile phones)
- Ad hoc IT projects participation
- Ensure documentation is up to date
- Participate in a 24/7 support rotation which performs night and weekend on-call support
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Server Infrastructure and Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 services
- Experience with Remote Desktop/Terminal Services & Citrix
- Experience with Microsoft Teams
- Experience with working in an SLA driven IT helpdesk environment
- Basic Understanding of Network and firewall technologies
- Basic Understanding of VMware ESX/vSphere or Hyper-V
- Basic Understanding of the ITIL framework
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune would be a benefit
- Knowledge of Oracle and Linux would be a benefit
- Knowledge of Cloud Services such as AWS/Azure would be a benefit
- Team player (local, regional, and global)
- Strong capacity to prioritize and manage tasks effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Responsibility, customer focus, commitment, and dialogue
- Business- and Service minded
- Focus on continuous learning and seeking knowledge
- Speak and write fluently Danish
- Speak and write proficient English
- Please note that the business language is English
Why you will enjoy the experience as much as we do!
What we offer to you is professionally challenging opportunities in a dynamic industry with excellent career opportunities in a growing global company. And we have fun while doing it! The Hansen way of crafting the experience is characterized by a sense of humour, commitment, and ownership. We will introduce you to a team of highly skilled colleagues from whom you can learn both locally and globally.
You might also appreciate some of the perks and benefits we have in store for you –flexibility to organize your work, professional training and development plus a wide range of other benefits. If we sparked your interest, please press the apply button and let’s get to know each other! We are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and hope to hear from you soon!
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Kasper Kuusela – email@example.com for more information about us or the position.
Please note that this organisation does not offer visa sponsorship. All applicants must be eligible to work within the European Union to be considered for this position.