A broad website responsibility for successful Tech company.
For our client Secomea, we are looking for a data-driven, result-oriented and collaborative Website Manager to join their global marketing team in this new role and help them accelerate their growth. The role has a global scope and will focus on managing website activities, driving a high-quality customer experience while ensuring a keen commercial focus.
Secomea is at the center of Industrial IoT, Cyber Security, and Remote Maintenance, which are currently high-ranking priorities within the global manufacturing industries. The company has over 8,000 customers, including some of the world’s largest manufacturers and machine builders. Secomea is a Danish company, founded 14 years ago with their headquarter based in Herlev, Copenhagen and three other sales offices in China, Japan and USA.
- Co-drive the website user experience and web performance metrics together with the Global marketing team
- Managing their CMS (WordPress)
- Website content: Planning & publishing new content, optimizing landing pages for better conversions
- You will be a driving force in the redesigning and restructuring of their website
- Optimization of website user journeys and customer experience
- Ideation with stakeholders on deliveries for the website
- Delivering learnings and insights based on user data
- Tracking and reporting on website performance (lead volumes, conversions, engagement)
- Managing the Pardot setup and automation for forms used on the website
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure our website has the technical foundation to run experiments to improve conversions and increased organic traffic through SEO
- Eventually being the line manager and collaborating with a junior designer on delivery of web design, as well as design for GTM programs
Who you are:
- Proven +3 years of experience in website management, working experience with WordPress is a plus
- Indepth understanding of website performance, including LPs performance, LP CVRs, content engagement, etc.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, SEO best practices and web metrics
- Experience working with headless CMS and APIs and able to understand overall web infrastructure and architecture across website and product
- A structured and organized approach, preferably with some project management experience
- Independent and goal-oriented mindset - you take pride in owning your tasks and accomplishing your goals
- Agility and thriving in a changing and evolving environment where we experiment and get smarter together
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- English proficiency
- Analytical and data driven with the ability to turn insights into actionable learnings
- Experience with web design is a plus
What can the company offer
You will be part of Secomeas global marketing team, surrounded by diverse, vibrant, fast-moving, growth-focused, fun, energized, challenging, collaborative, crazy, innovative and inviting people.
Work in a friendly, contemporary office space – with excellent catering, regular cake and unlimited coffee.
You won’t get bored with Secomea - there’s lots of opportunities for on-the-job skill development. All ideas are valued – our teams are collaborations, not hierarchies.
Seasonal socials and Rooftop Bars are only a few of the perks of working with Secomea. As we’re an expanding business, you’ll have plenty of chances to grow your responsibilities whilst working in the heart of contemporary industrial tech. And yes, we really are going global.
Of course, you don’t just want to read this off a webpage. Come on and send Bloom an application! We’re excited to answer any and all of your questions at an interview.
Interested in knowing more?
We in Bloom look forward to receiving your application and CV, just upload documents via the 'Apply online' button below.
If you have questions to the role or the company, please do not hesitate to contact Sara Juhl at Bloom via email@example.com or mobile 2086 0865.