Solution Architect, Orifarm Corporate IT
Do you want to create value through technology in a fast-growing international company? Are you passionate about IT solution architecture driven by the vision to empower business capabilities and release real business value through technology and a well-managed application portfolio? If you can say yes to this, here is your unique chance to join our amazing team of devoted Solution Architects in Orifarm Corporate IT.
We're looking for a Solution Architect that can help the architect team continuously govern and safeguard the entire lifecycle of our wide range corporate IT solutions, but also shape our future solution architecture capabilities and processes. To best support our rapidly scaling business, meet current and future demands we will take lead to provide a strong foundation, clear directions, efficient delivery while being prepared to scale on all aspects.
About the job – probably the coolest solution architecture job?
As a Solution Architect you will be a valued partner and trusted advisor for both business and IT colleagues in the hearth of technology. Alongside your team, other leading business and IT roles, you'll be empowered to look across the IT landscape and understand where you can further increase transparency, efficiency and provide a clear paths to release value. In close collaboration with product owners, project managers, senior consultants and developers you help provide clear directions through structured roadmaps supporting business requirements with a good and modern technological fit.
You will play an important role when we:
- DIRECT by providing clear directions to technology, industry best practices and strong united processes in order to become a trusted advisor to our users and line of business.
- TAKE LEAD by retaining a senior principle role of architecture still overseeing design principles to create a simple and strong solution foundation within your own application domain.
- GOVERN by ensuring procedural and system documentation throughout our projects and deliveries outlining business requirements, gaps and solutions ensuring MVP and main delivery objectives.
- DELIVER by ensuring all projects issues/risks are elevated timely to the project manager and assists delivery teams in resolving the more complex issues and mitigating risks to deliver in time.
- INNOVATE by maintaining an outward-looking industry view to stay well-informed of new technologies, industry best practices and trends that we can leverage.
Who are you?
You like challenges, you like to learn and you like change when it means progression and improvement. As a technology leader, you will play a key role with your indirect leadership, taking IT and Orifarm Group towards new heights by 2025. To understand, lead and take ownership together with the rest of global IT, we need you to be:
- DIPLOMATIC in a kind yet strong and decisive way to govern our landscape, ensure aligned business processes, better efficiency and not at least to retain simplicity and agility.
- BUSINESS MINDED and fancy one or more of the business domains within product lifecycle, procurement, manufacturing, packing, logistics, sales, business planning, quality, compliance, finance, HR, strategic improvement, IT and enterprise support.
- STRATEGIC thinking to ensure we help lead in the right directions when it comes to technology driven business roadmaps but also engage on how we drive internal IT skills, motivation and empathic organizational change management. We grow Orifarm and we grow people.
- OWNING IT and driving your domain all the way from talk to walk. In other words you drive directions, change, actions and delivery from roadmap to product and from cradle to grave.
- TEAM PLAYER being transparent, open, honest and brave enough to fail, while we have fun carrying an energetic and positive mindset. Building a strong foundation starts with a good team doing it.
You need to master English on a professional level spoken and written, just as good communicative skills are important for our success. You are used to work cross-functional in IT, manage multiple stakeholders, activities and deliveries simultaneously.
You will be part of an exciting journey
In Corporate IT you will be part of a professional, ambitious and international environment in a constant developing enterprise. We are currently 80 people headquartered in Odense Denmark with IT hubs in Poland and Czech Republic.
In the Systems & Development division we offer great leadership and 30 passionate colleagues working together as solution architects, business consultants, solution consultants, developers and scrum masters. We’re all on a mission “to drive a coherent and strong application ecosystem meeting current and future business requirements of the entire Orifarm Group, by increasing transparency, efficiency and providing clear paths for the entire application landscape”.
Our strategic directions and must win battles are to 1) Create a Strong Foundation by Clear Governance, 2) Provide Clear Directions with Connected Roadmaps, 3) have an even More Efficient Delivery by Better Ways of Working and 4) Support Growth by being Prepared to Scale.
An exciting journey is ahead of us and we will for sure deliver, modernize and build a remarkable pharma tailored application landscape over the coming years. Because we walk the talk.
Starting out with a strong entrepreneurial mission, Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen. The underlying explorer spirit still characterizes the company, and with high ambition, we are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. Our purpose of being is to create competition and provide important savings for society and to ensure better value for money for consumers. We strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other, and innovating.
We operate within three main business areas: Parallel Import, Generics, and New Bizz. We are the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. We hold a strong position in Generics in the Nordics, being the largest producer of over-the-counter medicine in Denmark. Our portfolio contains well-known brands such as Pamol, Kodimagnyl, and Apovit. Within New Bizz, we aim to expand our business by exploring new opportunities within pharmaceuticals.
In Orifarm we place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on allowing you to bring all of your skills into play. Our headquarter is in Odense while our second office is located in Søborg. We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and our staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy in our Odense location will also be at your disposal.
If you are a candidate and need further information about the job, please contact Director Kim Nissen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 12. June 2022.
If you experience problems applying with Internet Explorer, we recommend trying it in a different browser.