IT Onsite Technician
Be part of us
Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20 % of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
As a Hemmersbach Technician working onsite on various customer locations in Copenhagen, you make the end users at renowned companies happy every day thanks to your friendly and competent demeanour. We are looking for qualified Onsite Technicians providing desk side support plus Hands & Eyes for server and network on four different customer sites in Copenhagen city centre.
Direct customer contact with various requirements within the scope of 2nd level support in a day-to-day business – quite neatly describe the position you would like to have:
- You will help users with their problems and requests, thus putting a smile on their faces.
- You will log your approach and your solution to problems in a ticketing system.
- You will provide Level 2 desk side end user support and support remote teams with local Hands and Eyes as well
- You will perform install and configuration activities and tasks of system components and networks.
- You will support project work to develop technical solutions (e.g. rollout, deployments)
- You will support with administrative tasks.
- You will perform analysis and solutions of incidents in day-to-day operations of a business.
- Evening and weekend work may occur (On Call).
- have excellent Danish and English skills and motivated to do something good for your users.
- have minimum 2 to 3 yrs. of experience in Onsite support.
- are experienced when it comes to supporting desktops/laptops hardware and use of imaging systems.
- have worked with a ticketing system before and are familiar with the concept of SLA.
- have been exposed to Windows based servers.
- have knowledge on how to support O365.
- have been exposed to network devices.
- are excellent on site customer service.
- have experience of using Active Directory.
- have some experience when it comes to supporting and configuring Mac’s, iPhone and Android devices.
- have knowledge in ITIL.
What we offer:
- An interesting job in an exponentially growing international company: Temporary full-time position with immediate start.
- Duration of employment: Until end of December 2023 with possibility for extension based on customer contract.
- Please indicate in your application when you would be available for us; your earliest possible start date.
- Taking responsibility of exciting projects with diverse challenges.
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Direct and open communication.
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme.
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees.
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes.
Please send us your CV and a motivation letter if we have sparked your interest. If possible tell us your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Phone +47 406 129 30