Do you get a kick from managing a quality delivery for customers with a team of professionals? Doing just that bit more to cement your role and relationship? Then we are looking for you.
ORTEC Nordic is growing and opening up for this exiting role as Project/Delivery Manager for our Optimization Solutions.
We deliver solutions for large Nordic A-level brands to improve and optimize Logistical and Workforce related business processes, optimizing the positive impact on business, people and planet. As a Project/Delivery Manager in Supply Chain Optimization Projects, you will play a crucial part in this delivery.
You will manage implementation projects and change requests, and on top of that, you maintain a continuous level of engagement with mayor accounts. All to ensure we deliver impact and have satisfied customers. As a part of the ORTEC Nordic team, you help us growing in making this impact.
What do we expect:
- You have great interpersonal skills and can deal with people from end-user up to executive level by being a trustworthy partner
- You enjoy to support a customer through a business change
- You are a great leader for our project teams: you manage on time, budget and scope, and will assure the right resources
- You are managing pro-actively, and escalate in time when needed
- You reach the set of defined success criteria with happy team members and customers
- 5-10 years of experience
- The preferred educational background (Master or Bachelor’s degree) is in a field related to Computer Science, Industrial engineering or Business/Management Information systems
- Experience with leading medium to large software implementation projects preferably within (Workforce) Supply Chain
- Experience with JIRA is nice to have
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Team player and can work with people with different backgrounds within an international environment
- You are currently living in Denmark and can fluently communicate in English (verbally and in writing).
- Multiple Nordic languages is a pro
What we offer
- We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you
- Entrance to the most passionate powerhouse in applied mathematics
- Join our company and improve the world
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
- Social committee, organizing several events a year
- A competitive salary package with pension, smartphone, broadband connection and other equipment for the home office, good parking conditions, etc.
ORTEC is the world’s largest supplier of optimization software, advanced analytics, and consulting services. For 40 years, we have helped more than 1,200 leading companies optimize supply chains through fleet routing and dispatch, workforce scheduling and analytics. We make our customer’s businesses more efficient, more predictable, and more effective by turning complex challenges into easy-to-use solutions.
You will be part of our growing team in the Nordic office in Glostrup, a 3-minute walk from Glostrup station, where you will be responsible for project delivery and customer relation management.
Diversity & Inclusion
ORTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire and train persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We embrace that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
How to apply:
- Application takes place via this job portal.
- CV and application must be in English.
- If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com.
Please do not use this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.