Solution Architect for Group applications within Environmental, Social, and Governance
Would you like a brand-new role where you design and maintain solutions supporting Group domain processes? DSV is continuously growing through mergers and acquisitions, and accordingly, Group applications will keep challenging your knowledge and skills.
Join a global company where we have sustainability on the top of the strategic agenda. You will be a key enabler for the DSV strategy to digitise and create sustainable logistics within Environmental, Social, and Governance, which is essential to keeping our market lead and competitive edge.
Trusted advisor on a dynamic application landscape
Based in Hedehusene, Denmark, you will join the Group Systems team and 16 international IT colleagues managing and providing advice on the Group applications portfolio.
The portfolio consists of a variety of applications, including insurance, customs, crisis management, procurement, compliance and more. The global reach and broad variety of applications, combined with an ever-changing application landscape, continuously entail new challenges – and we know that will we only succeed in application integration and roll-out through solid teamwork.
Moreover, you will step into an office space where employee satisfaction is a high priority. Many small details go into making our day in the office more pleasant – from the physical set-up to a culture of allowing each colleague to contribute ideas and actually carry them out without too much bureaucracy.
Build solution designs on new applications and larger changes
With 75,000 end users, the IT landscape for all DSV Group applications is both complex and comprehensive. In this new role, you will be responsible for specific global Group domain applications, continuously evaluating business requirements and coming up with business-enabling solutions. You will define the solutions and actively lead the technical vision to success.
First off, you will need to develop an understanding of the Group domains, including their business processes and system requirements, and on an on-going basis, you will:
- Assess and onboard applications from acquired companies, assess existing applications and ensure further development – all while focusing on best practice
- Create solution designs on new applications and changes to existing applications
- Advise the business on best architecture regarding IT applications within the domain areas
- Assess IT security, address security breaches, and oversee all technological risks so our solutions prove to be consistent while meeting all necessary requirements
- Ensure continuous adherence to DSV architecture standards and scalability requirements
- Coordinate ongoing activities and translate the design concepts to operations
Experience with designing and implementing business applications
We are looking for a strong communicator who can explain complicated matters clearly and concisely to both peers and non-technical colleagues. You thrive on driving the applications forward, and you focus on IT quality and scalability to bring best practice to current ways of thinking. Furthermore, we imagine that you:
- Have some IT architecture design experience and knowledge on integrations
- Most likely have experience from multi-national organisations
- Know how to gather requirements, understanding business needs and system design
- Can visualise and present ideas and designs
- Are used to preparing solution designs, continuously identifying new opportunities and improvement initiatives based on new technologies and standards
- Are fluent in English, and it is a plus if you also speak Danish
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Manager Helle Raben on phone +45 53 54 00 63.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com