IT Facility Manager
We are currently looking for an IT Facility Manager. You will be the local responsible for IT Facility Management on our Danish locations servicing app. 2000 users in Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby.
What are you going to do?
You will be a key player in driving, developing and maintaining the IT Facility Services needed to support the business together with colleagues in the Core IT Services domain and other parts of IT. You will be building and implementing new solutions for MAN Energy Solutions not only form a technical aspect but you must also be able to anchor the solutions in the organization and ensure that the solution is operated professionally from our partners.
As IT facility Manager you will:
- Coordinate with our partners servicing our Data Rooms - manage service quality, requirements and contracts.
- Core technical scope are cooling, power and networks.
- Continuous development of our IT facilities in order to effectively support our evolving needs.
- Lead or contribute in/to projects where local presence are needed.
- Local counterpart for both IT and Business for on premise solutions such as VC equipment, Terminals, Video Surveillance etc.
How is your new team/area of business?
You will join a team that is responsible for Facility Management on a global scale. Together with your colleges from all locations you will be responsible for our standards and strategy covering all kind of technologies in our Data Rooms. You are expected to be responsible for one or more technology globally. The global IT team supports app. 15.000 users spread on multiple locations across the globe.
You will become part of an international department of highly experienced & skilled infrastructure architects and specialists, located mainly in Europe.
The IT organization is based upon Agile methods and will have the opportunity to engage yourself in various cross departmental product teams. You will play a central role in defining the IT Data Center strategy, turning it into a design standard and implementing and supporting it.
Who are you?
We Imagine that you:
- Have substantial knowledge and experience in IT Facility technologies such as cooling, power, security etc.
- Have substantial knowledge and experience in physical networks.
- Can work as project member or head own projects.
- Are self-driven and own a high energy level.
- Can manage many simultaneous projects / tasks.
- Are open-minded with excellent communication skills to present, describe and document your work.
- Have excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Have experience in working with outsourced services.
- Most likely have experience with project management.
- Are familiar with ITIL and acknowledge the benefits from working with a best practice framework.
- Relevant education.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
Workplace is located in Copenhagen. Limited travel activities must be expected.
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply online” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Thursday 30 June 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Karsten Thiesen by phone on +45 40139340. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.