Domain architect to join BEC’s Credit Risk area
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a domain architect ready to share and grow
Situated in Herning or Roskilde, Denmark part of BEC’s Architecture division, you will join a team of 15 domain architects (DAs), who are responsible for guiding the development of the different areas in BEC. In the team, we have a strong focus on collaboration, knowledge sharing, and value creation to achieve the best possible results.
The primary success criteria of our architects are, to ensure a solid architecture, design patterns and guidelines for the product that is to be delivered by the development organization.
Responsibilities and expectations
In this role you will be part of our domain architect team. You will be working in the Credit Risk domain. Here you will be an integral part of the domain leadership. You will help set the overall direction for the domain and orchestrate an architectural vision together with team and enterprise architects.
Credit Risk delivers critical solutions to ensure the banks are in control of the lending business in accordance with the banks’ appetite for risk and compliance. We operate with huge amounts of data, and deliver multiple BI, data warehouse and regulatory reporting solutions.
Credit Risk consists of 8 specialized teams, and you will be working closely with the team architects to translate the strategic objectives into concrete deliverables.
This position is relevant to candidates who want to set the scene and play a central role in transforming the platforms.
In this role we expect you to
- Have a broad IT knowledge - development and operations
- Thrive merging the tech strategy and business strategy into roadmaps working with multiple stakeholders
- Be comfortable working with a complex system landscape with multiple platforms and an opaque data model
- Enjoy working within a very data-dependent domain and play a key role setting high standards for data management
- Participate in architectural collaboration cluster work, having a room with architects to spare with and align tasks and solving tasks
We are looking for a fierce advocate for change readiness
We are looking for an ambitious and competent domain architect with strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Moreover, you have a professional background in engineering, computer science or similar and have at least 2-3 years of experience as a system engineer, software - or system/domain architect.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
BEC is performing an ambitious architectural transformation, and as a domain architect, you will be right at the center of where that transformation is driven. Therefore, as a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Strong collaboration skills to align BEC’s enterprise architecture to domain architecture with the overall goals of the architecture transformation
- Take pride in translating the architectural vision into specific targets in the domain and clearly communicate how that supports the Credit Risk business and operational efficiency
- Strong writing and presenting skills to convey meaning across the entire BEC organization on new concepts and ideas
- A strong communicator, willing to engage in tough discussions
- Be a natural gathering point for the team architects and technical experts
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than August 7, 2022.
Job interviews will be held continuously so don’t hesitate to apply. If you have any questions related to the position, then please contact hiring manager, Dominika Szabó Taudorf on +45 61567918.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.