Building Information Modelling (BIM) IT application Consultant
Are you passionate about working with BIM and IT applications, and do you have a constant eye for potential improvements that create value for the business?
The Metro company and the Greater Copenhagen Light rail are on a digitisation journey and are therefore looking for an IT staff member who wants to work with BIM applications. The work on the applications is vital to ensuring efficient work processes, as well as our cooperation with external consultants and contractors within civil engineering construction.
Your area is specializing primarily in dealing with BIM applications and its infrastructure with connection to for the company's Common data environment and GIS environment. You will also be working with other of the company's application environments. You must contribute to the implementation and operation of the company's current and future IT-BIM solutions, as well as the integration of other systems.
We do not expect you to have knowledge about our current and future BIM application and GIS applications, etc. However, it is a benefit if you have knowledge and experience with Common data environment and related products, that we have purchased and expect to scale up with a cloud-based approach. The company works with Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC) and expects to expand the system landscape in relation to the Common data Environment and to improve this to get a better potential of the ACC and related applications. This will be af apart of the job.
It is important that you have an analytical approach to the tasks, can delve into the detail, and solve the more complicated tasks of IT technical nature. You must be able to bring your knowledge into play and be a link and sparring partner in the operation and business development of the applications.
- Ongoing dialogue and sparring with system owners, users in the business and project managers, so that requirements and requests for BIM applications are transformed into the right solutions.
- Coordinate development tasks and be associated with new development projects in relation to your portfolio
- Prioritizing change Requests
- Manage releases, changes, and ongoing 2nd level support
- Plan and carry out tests in close cooperation with suppliers and user
- Provide proper system documentation and maintenance of processes
- Project support within the BIM and CAD tools and processes for construction and railway.
- You will thrive on providing technical support and acting as an expert and adviser on how to take the lead in the digital journey for BIM, as your contribution will be an important part in achieving the business goal.
- An IT training, an academic background in IT, engineering science, Academic background in BIM/Construction engineering
- Possibly 3-5 years of proven experience with BIM and/or digital design applications
- Preferably structured with extensive knowledge of BIM, digital solutions, and work processes, as well as data structure
- Generally strong in IT application management
- Experience or wish to engage in agile project participation
- Experience with identifying user needs and requirement descriptions
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Systematic approach to tasks
We also expect you to have a proactive, outward-looking and structured approach to your tasks, with the help of your communicative skills to create and maintain strong relations with your partners.
You will have a large, independent area of responsibility, and it is therefore important that you can work result-oriented in relation to your portfolio of applications. We expect that you will continuously have your finger on the pulse in relation to spotting trends and possible improvements to the existing.
You will be part of the company's IT unit on 15 employees and will be included in an application team. The team is responsible for the company's applications, business support and contact and administration management. IT has a wide range of tasks, ranging between configuring applications, operating IT infrastructure and servicing colleagues via help desk support.
The Metro company and the Greater Copenhagen light rail offer a developing job in a highly qualified and dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a number of new IT applications and develop the company's BIM-environment. There is a good working environment, and together we will change and improve the capital's public transport system. The Metro company is leading in wages. However, we offer attractive and flexible employment conditions.
For further information about the job contact staff manager Peder Mandrup Tang Knudsen or Team leader Karen Margrethe Riberholt, at 3311 1700.
Please send your application as soon as possible and no later than August 18, 2022. Job interviews will be held ongoing.