Head of Cyber Analysts
Join the Blue Team in protecting Denmark’s largest telco company and Denmark's digital infrastructure.
We are the TDC NET Cyber Defense Team detecting and protecting against cyber threats.
We are looking for a colleague with strong leadership skills as well as cyber analysis knowledge to head the cyber analyst team.
This is a unique opportunity to have a strong impact in a critical area and work with some of the most skilled people in Cyber Defense.
Join us in connecting Denmark. For everyone
PIONEERING DIGITAL NETWORKS
TDC NET provides networks that connect us to each other and connect Denmark to the world. We specialise in technology development, data analysis, project management, partnerships, business strategy and technology. We work in the interface between technology and business, and together, we build tomorrow’s digital infrastructure and ensure that it is available to everyone. Do you want to join us?
Welcome to Security - TDC NET
We are a dedicated team of about 50 people who every day protect TDC NET, our customers and Denmark's digital infrastructure against both national and international threats. In Security, you will work with colleagues from more than 15 nationalities with knowledge and competencies ranging from analysts, security architects and pentesters to project managers, awareness and risk specialists. We work together as one unit and ensure that TDC NET can deliver a network where security goes hand in hand with stability and functionality. We are driven by a strong set of values based on trust, and we have an ambition that it should be fun to go to work despite the great responsibility it is to be part of the critical national infrastructure.
About the job
As our Head of Cyber Analysts you will divide your effort between being the daily leader of the team and taking a tactical part of the operation yourself and applying your Cyber Defense knowledge.
Areas of responsibility:
- Day to day operation of the Cyber Defense Center Analyst teams’ workload
- Heading the Cyber Analyst team
- Deputy for the Cyber Defense Center Senior Director
- Overview of the alarm/tickets in the Cyber Defense Center in collaboration with the Security Incident Manager
- Maturement of cyber security services in the areas of EDR/NDR/SIEM and incident response
- Reporting on agreed objectives to Cyber Defence Center Senior Director
- Participating in OnCall duty
"We strive to be fact-based, trustworthy – and have fun!" - Senior Director Ulla Elmquist Nielsen.
- + 5 years of experience with the work in a Cyber Defence Center/Security Operation Center on a technical level
- Experience with heading a cyber security team
- Knowledge of cyber risk frameworks like NIST
- Knowledge of the appropriate level of documentation vs automation
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface effectively with a broad range of people and roles
- Strong at handling pressure, as pressure tends to build up during incidents
- Danish security clearance at HEM level
Feel free to reach out to Senior Director Ulla Elmquist Nielsen on firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Teglholmsgade 1, København.
Please send your application latest August 7th 2022.
We expect job interviews will be conducted in week 32-33.
We are looking forward hearing from you!