Do you have the necessary technical and communication skills to support TDC NET improve the security posture, prioritize vulnerabilities and reduce the attack surface? If yes, please keep reading.
Join us in connecting Denmark. For everyone PIONEERING DIGITAL NETWORKS
TDC NET provides networks that connect us to each other and connect Denmark to the world. We specialise in technology development, data analysis, project management, partnerships, business strategy and technology. We work in the interface between technology and business, and together, we build tomorrow’s digital infrastructure and ensure that it is available to everyone. Do you want to join us?
Welcome to Security.
We are a dedicated team of about 50 people who every day protect TDC NET, our customers and Denmark's digital infrastructure against both national and international threats. In Security, you will work with colleagues from more than 15 nationalities with knowledge and competencies ranging from analysts, security architects and pentesters to project managers, awareness and risk specialists. We work together as one unit and ensure that TDC NET can deliver a network where security goes hand in hand with stability and functionality. We are driven by a strong set of values based on trust, and we have an ambition that it should be fun to go to work despite the great responsibility it is to be part of the critical national infrastructure.
About the job
At TDC NET we are growing our security team and searching for a Vulnerability Engineer to be part of our journey.
Use your technical skills to ensure a proper prioritization of efforts or use your communication skills to coordinate efforts between multi-disciplinary teams in order to reduce TDC NET’s attack surface. Do you want to use both skills and support us to automate our reporting and further collaborate with operations specialist? That’s even better!
You will be responsible for continuing the development of our vulnerability management program.
“Join a motivated team that is eager to always learn new things and have fun at the closest bouldering gym after work” says Cristiano Iria, Director at TDC NET Security.
You most likely have a degree or master’s in security, computer science, business or similar. Furthermore, you are familiar with some – not necessarily all - of the following topics:
- Experience in detecting, analyzing mitigating and reporting on vulnerabilities.
- Ability to understand complex vulnerabilities and define remediation/mitigation actions with operations specialists.
- Demonstrated skills in conducting vulnerability scans.
- Experience in conducting analysis on large datasets and correlating information data from different sources.
- Familiarity with automation concepts and proficiency in scripting languages
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Hands-on experience in conducting penetration testing or incident response is valuable.
- Strong communication skills to coordinate efforts between multi-disciplinary teams.
If you have questions about the position, you can reach out to Director at TDC NET Security in TDC NET, Cristiano Iria on +45 40 30 80 38
Teglholmsgade 1, København or Sletvej 30, Aarhus
We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible and no later than 08/08/2022.
We are looking forward hearing from you!