Product Owner, Hybrid Computing Platform
Job Req Number: 53656
Do you want to contribute to defining new ways of working at the heart of one of a global IT organisation? And can you utilize your strong OpenStack know-how while you take ownership of our Hybrid Computing Platform?
Join a brand-new platform area focused on delivering next generation infrastructure platform to enable our digital transformation
We are approximately 30 specialists divided into three teams working with Hybrid Computing Platform, Onboarding and governance, and Digital Services Infrastructure. We are a highly diverse and open-minded department, who welcomes a great mix of different people into our midst.
Join us as Product Owner in DSV Global IT’s newest Infrastructure platform area and be responsible for ensuring that infrastructure products live up to quality and meet the demands requested from DSV’s business areas. You, together with team members, will be responsible for infrastructure products being developed, published and maintained, so delivery teams across the IT organisation are able to consume these and that the products are aligned with IT Product Manager and other IT Product Owners. Continuous dialogue with key stakeholders from IT and business, ensuring feedback and solutions definitions is anchored in the product team is vital to your success.
You will be a part of a leadership team headed by a product manager and IT business owner. The OpenStack product team is a part of the overall IT area called Hybrid Computing Platform (HCP) where there also are other product teams as AKS and Cloudbolt. Yon need to be in close collaboration with many stakeholder as product owner for the OpenStack area, this include feedback, follow-up on deliveries and leadership for the team.
You will have an important role:
- Preparing road maps and communicating clear plans to ensure commitment and progress - as well as the stakeholder management that comes with it
- Managing change implementation – both technically and in terms of change management
- Defining and implementing new policies and governance around ways of working with HCP platform
- Collecting requirements from stakeholders and designing, testing and rolling out improvements. Ensures Stories and Enablers meet the acceptance criteria
- Assisting in innovating our infrastructure landscape and improving our organization's productivity
- Helping decompose Features into Stories and prioritizes the Team Backlog
- Working with System Architect and the Team to understand and prioritize Enablers
For you to succussed, the following is important:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- You are able to drive the application management of own application portfolio (incl. Application Life Cycle Management)
- You can negotiate and secure demand and supply of competences with essential stakeholders
- You have experience in service and application budgeting
- You have a good understanding of standard operating models
- You have a clear understanding of the agile product owner role and its responsibilities.
Ready to Forward Your Career with us?
Global IT is a growing and integral part of the operations of DSV, one of the world’s largest logistics providers. Together, we are around 2000 employees spread across various countries and regions all over the world, giving us a truly global presence.
Each day, we work to constantly achieve new breakthroughs and provide new intelligent products for our customers. We continuously utilise our knowledge and skills to enhance our technological capabilities, boost our position in the industry, and accelerate the growth and success of DSV. With talented teams, a booming innovation lab and technological portfolio, we offer our employees the chance to boost their careers by developing and exposing themselves to intelligent state-of-the-art technologies, implemented on a global scale across DSV’s vast international network.
At DSV, we play a significant role in global logistics operations as one of the world’s largest transport and logistics providers. Looking forward, we are on a mission to become a technological leader within our field, setting the standard for the rest of the industry.
Are you up for the challenge of making DSV an industry leader in technology? Then “Forward Your Career” and join us today.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and no later than 15 August.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.