Lead Solution Architect, Hybrid Computing Platform
Job Req Number: 53667
Do you want to contribute to defining new ways of working at the heart of one of the largest IT organizations in Denmark? And can you utilize your strong Architect know-how while you are a part of transforming DSV infrastructure to our New Hybrid Computing Platform?
Join a brand-new platform area focused on delivering next generation infrastructure platform to enable our digital transformation.
We are approximately 30 specialists divided into three teams working with Hybrid Computing Platform (HCP), Onboarding and governance, and Digital Services Infrastructure. We are a highly diverse and open-minded department who welcomes a great mix of different people into our midst.
Lead the architectural design and decisions for the HCP area
Join us as Lead Solution Architect in DSV’s newest Infrastructure platform area and be responsible for ensuring that infrastructure products live up to quality and meet the demands requested from DSV’s business areas.
You, together with other solution architects, will be responsible for architectural domain around the Hybrid Compute Platform so the platform comply with DSV Architectural standards and are in line with business requirements. Continuous dialogue with key stakeholders from IT and business, ensuring feedback and that solutions requirement is anchored in the product team will be key to your success.
As our Solution Architect, you will have a key role in shaping the DSV Hybrid Computing Platform of tomorrow, making it robust, secure and scalable to handle the challenges of an increasingly complex and globalized infrastructure setup.
Your main task will be to lead and guide solutions architect within the HCP program and area, including:
- Specifying technologies and infrastructure architecture maintaining the Architectural Runway for HCP area
- Producing and maintaining solution documentation in alignment with DSV’s documentation standards and our strategy and drive solution implementation according to these designs e.g., reference architecture
- Working closely with product owners, enterprise architecture and security to incorporate DSV architectures and clarify any challenges in the domain
- Leadership experience from earlier positions, managing programs, people, larger initiatives, or similar.
- Manage changes to solutions, updating the solution design and documentation accordingly
- Work with technology partners and other third-party providers, product owners, scrum masters and scrum teams to do release and sprint planning
- Analyse complex business problems/requirements and produce solution designs to allow the delivery teams to solve them
These responsibilities require that you will act as both a technical problem-solver as well as a high-level architect. For you to succeed, we further emphasise the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing in English.
- Ability to communicate on different levels of abstraction depending on the target group.
- Experience within IT architecture and defining standards and specifications with particular focus on infrastructure in a cloud-based environment, hybrid and multi-cloud.
Ready to Forward Your Career with us?
Global IT is a growing and integral part of the operations of DSV, one of the world’s largest logistics providers. Together, we are around 2000 employees spread across various countries and regions all over the world, giving us a truly global presence.
Each day, we work to constantly achieve new breakthroughs and provide new intelligent products for our customers. We continuously utilise our knowledge and skills to enhance our technological capabilities, boost our position in the industry, and accelerate the growth and success of DSV. With talented teams, a booming innovation lab and technological portfolio, we offer our employees the chance to boost their careers by developing and exposing themselves to intelligent state-of-the-art technologies, implemented on a global scale across DSV’s vast international network.
At DSV, we play a significant role in global logistics operations as one of the world’s largest transport and logistics providers. Looking forward, we are on a mission to become a technological leader within our field, setting the standard for the rest of the industry.
Are you up for the challenge of making DSV an industry leader in technology? Then “Forward Your Career” and join us today.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and no later than 15 August.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.