IT Infrastructure Specialist
For the MOL Chemical Tankers Europe IT Department, we are looking for a new infrastructure colleague with Cloud skills who will help us manage, support and upgrade the IT infrastructure of all systems in our global locations. The Copenhagen office represents the Europe Division and we work closely together with HQ in Singapore and the Americas Division on a daily basis. Further, we take part in outlining a shared yearly action plan and a global IT strategy.
Our IT department is essential in order for us to reach our strategic goals, and we do our best to create exceptional value for colleagues and stakeholders every day. You will become part of a strong safety culture that ensures 24/7 IT support to our offices.
The major strategic goals in IT are to bring us closer to the Cloud and enhance our security. Hence to succeed in the role, knowledge of Microsoft Azure infrastructure solutions is a great advantage and cyber security work ethics must be part of your toolbox. You may expect occasional travel to other offices and vessels around the world, if needed (1-2 times a year).
You will be responsible for - or take part in - solving the following tasks:
- External partner contact on server hosting, network, security, and IT Consultancy
- Hardware equipment maintenance and configuration in Offices: Copenhagen, Stamford, Houston & Colombia
- Setup Windows server, clients, NAS, Wi-Fi, switch and firewalls
- Maintain and configure IT operational services; Internet, Public Domains, Certificates, RDS, Hybrid Exchange, Intune, Databases, AD, DNS, Group policy, printer, network share etc.
- Cloud services administration; Azure, SharePoint, Office 365 and Veeam backup
- Unified Communication services; TEAMS including telephony & Video Conference
- Ensure documentation and guidelines are updated
- Handle second and third level support
- Participate in the duty-phone roster
IT security & maintenance
- Cyber Security & incident management
- Information risk management and compliance
- Information security program development and management (framework/roadmap)
- Ensure operating system, Cloud and application best practice and availability
- Update and secure all services/devices
- Backup and Restore Servers, application files or services when necessary
- Involve actively in teams of cross functional projects between divisions
- Conduct complex technical evaluation, design review and recommend solutions
- Plan & implement products and upgrades
- Control business application test and development
Your preferred experience and skills
- +5 Years of IT Administrator experience
- Upgraded experience of back office applications/servers
- Knowledge of Hypervisors (HyperV and/or VMware)
- Experience with Server Administration; AD, software distribution and security
- Strong knowledge of Office365, SharePoint and Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud services is important
- You are familiar with Active Directory groups and policies
- You speak and write English fluently
Your experience and skills are important, however, we attach equally importance to your personality and way of working.
You are a team player and take an active part in the department's many tasks. You are patient, result-oriented and always responsive to receive and provide feedback. You have a good personal drive, enjoy to juggle multiple tasks at the same time and show resilience in a hectic working environment. You enjoy daily interaction with many different people and are able to communicate at all levels in the organization.
You will be in touch with many nationalities on a daily basis, and therefore it is vital that you are outgoing and have excellent communication skills in both Danish and English. Your cross-cultural understanding enables you to handle different situations in a professional manner with respect to various cultural differences. Knowledge of the maritime business is an advantage, but not crucial.
Did we catch your attention? Then do not hesitate to upload your CV and application through the link today. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. Please note that only applications from candidates with a Danish residence and work permit will be considered for the position.
If you have any questions, please contact VP, IT & Business Applications, Kenn Schneider +45 3910 9040.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About MOL Chemical Tankers
MOL Chemical Tankers is a leading chemical tanker company transporting specialized liquid products in bulk for large chemical producers and oil majors. Building on many years of industry experience, we offer premium services in all our core trade lanes, and operates a fleet of about 90 sophisticated stainless steel vessels. We address the factors that generate value for our customers by delivering on specification, on time and always with safety as the number one focus. Our vessels carry a wide variety of liquid products in bulk such as chemicals, oils/fats, acids and petroleum products.