Hybrid Project Manager for Aller IT
Are you motivated by creating improvements across business and IT? Would you like to join a PMO that manage IT-based business projects across the Nordic countries? Do you communicate and collaborate seamlessly across borders, business units and at all levels in the organisation?
And can you combine the best of agile and waterfall methodologies into hybrid project management and execution? - Then you may be the Project Manager we are looking for.
Our vision in Aller Media is to create growth and better life by running a company where people are at the centre and where we see and develop our business and each other. We naturally also strive to create the best possible framework for having a good working life.
You will be part of a dedicated Nordic IT team and will be working out of our office at Havneholmen in Copenhagen. You will have a role where you are responsible for driving projects together with our business and IT team, developing and implementing IT solutions to support ongoing improvements as well as new revenue streams. Furthermore you will:
- Manage local as well as Nordic projects
- Drive projects effectively all the way from initiation to go-live, handover and retrospect
- Manage internal and external resources in the projects
- Manage stakeholder expectations and -satisfaction
You have a great great business and process understanding as well as IT / tech understanding to a level where you can “challenge to inspire” your team members. You have experience in managing projects in a hybrid agile / waterfall approach and understand how to document and report based on what creates value.
You understand strategy, road mapping and how to keep and develop good, long-term solutions and relationships and have a natural interest and participation in continuous streamlining of our project methodologies, tools, and best practices.
We are looking for
An experienced, confident and pragmatic project manager with a high team-player spirit and a proven track record with IT-based project management and delivery. You are a project manager with the ability to focus on project goals and be able to drive a team to deliver on time, scope, budget and required level of quality. In addition to that you are:
- A project manager that is a strong communicator and able to exercise differentiated management, handle conflicts and in control also in stressful situations
- A capable relationship manager with the ability to communicate complex solutions for senior management/stakeholders
- A holistic profile and a master’s degree within IT, engineering, or business economics
- A person with good empathy, respect and understanding of colleagues and users
- Someone who can see the whole picture and manage situations despite adversity
- A person who is creative, flexible and able to find alternative solutions when the project plan is challenged
You are fluent in Danish & English and familiar with Nordic languages
An exciting job in a creative and informal environment. We have a focus on professional and personal development. We have bright colleagues and great collaboration across teams. There are good employee benefits in health, exercise, and recreation.
Contact & Application
If you have specific questions regarding the position, please contact Head of BRM & PMO (preferably in week 28 due to vacation) @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your application and CV via our online recruitment system on www.aller.dk or click the link below.
Deadline is August 10th 2022.
NB: We only receive application via our online recruitment portal.