Everyone’s looking for great DevOps these days, including us, so if you’re reading this, we're one step closer to making this happen!
We believe our setup can be run much more efficiently, secure, and with less effort. Eliminating manual work with automation ensures we can spend time on the things we find interesting.
Over the last years, we have worked on improving and rethinking our IT platform to ensure we have the basics right. Finally, we are ready to take the next step with you.
As DevOps Engineer, you will become part of a dedicated team in IT responsible for all infrastructure, network, and security across InCommodities. You will act as the link between our IT infrastructure team and the software development team, where you will play an important role in developing, designing, and testing solutions that support our business. You will get the responsibility, autonomy, and flexibility to do what you do best to take our IT platform to the next level.
Responsibilities – we imagine you will:
- Design and build automation solutions that help us do our work more efficient
- Take ownership of your own projects and make your mark while pairing with talented colleagues
- Assist in the operation of our mission-critical IT platform that all our trading relies on
- Work with modern technologies and heavily influence our future on the DevOps area
- Learn from and share your knowledge with relevant stakeholders
Technologies we use:
- Kubernetes – to easily scale and manage our deployments
- CI/CD – to make the deployment experience seamless
- Cloud and on-prem data centers – to make sure we have the best of both worlds
- Ansible – as the main automation engine
Qualifications – we imagine that you have:
- A relevant degree, e.g., in computer science, data technician or similar. We also believe that you’re more than just a piece of paper, so even without a degree, if you’re driven and passionate about IT and development, we should talk!
- Experience with automation, scripting, and software development
- Domain knowledge within Kubernetes, cloud platforms, or automation
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Personal skills – we expect that you:
- Are detail-oriented and quality-conscious
- Have a curious mindset and are open to different tasks and challenges
- Have strong communication skills and feel confident in sharing your opinion and knowledge
- Are a team player who will do what is best for the team and InCommodities
What can you expect from us:
- A steep learning curve in a vibrant environment
- A high degree of autonomy, responsibility, and support
- A great environment where everyone supports one another and succeeds together
- An organization where decisions are decentralized and where trust is a keyword
- A well-integrated onboarding program allowing fast transition from new hire to integrated employee
- The opportunity to achieve significant professional and personal
- The position is full-time, but with flexible conditions
We value a strong social culture with a high frequency of employee events outside the office. We want to win and be the best in class – therefore, you'll be surrounded by like-minded people who are bold, honest, ambitious, and the smartest in their field, and who root for one another, as we value a genuine sense of team spirit. To help each other grow, we use honest and constructive feedback and sparring within and across teams. Personality and cultural fit are important to us because we want you to be happy here. The work culture is relaxed; you don’t have to abide by a dress code or a strict hierarchy, so you won’t be frustrated with too many rules, policies, or bureaucratic processes.
In other words, InCommodities is not your average workplace – it’s awesome.
We’re InCommodities: One of the fastest growing trading companies in the world. The energy market is transitioning away from fossil fuels to renewable energy, and we take part in making that happen!
At InCommodities, we support the transition by acting as the middleman between sellers and buyers of power and gas - we transport energy across borders where it’s needed, or we store it and sell it later, providing a vital function in the value chain from production to consumption. InCommodities’ business and decision-making are driven by a deep understanding of the energy markets and based on quantitative analysis and rethinking what we do.
Making InCommodities outstanding requires all types of people with different personalities, backgrounds, and approaches to solving different tasks and projects. But one thing connects us: we're fuelled by new ideas and rethinking the status quo.
You can read more about us at incommodities.com
If you have any questions, please contact:
Phone: +45 81 88 65 04
Application deadline: Ongoing