Are you passionate about Data and will you be a key player in how we transform the data landscape in Norlys? We are looking to expand our team with a Data Architect to work across Norlys within the business area for energy and tele communication.
You will be a part of IT Data, Integration & Automation, who creates tools that automate and exhibit data to use for insights and AI. Here you will be part of the department Data Governance & Technology consisting of highly skilled and ambitious colleagues. We are a department with a high strategic focus and whose primary tasks is to support our business units in their need to be more data driven.
In this job, you will be working with Norlys’ new strategic data journey, scaling our new data platform. We are working closely with many different business areas to enable them to get value from their data and help Norlys maintain its competitive edge. And you will be part of the team that develops our data platforms for both operational and analysis purposes.
More specifically, your tasks will involve:
- Data Design & Data Architecture: Designing our future data landscape by turning new business demands and ambitions into requirements and solution designs.
- Data Analysis: Creating data assessments within given domains, projects or applications. For example, exploring databases, data extracts and interfaces between applications.
- Data Transaction: Optimize the dataflow in the operational process to support Norlys value chain and the customer journey, from the building network infrastructure to activate Norlys product services.
- Data Models: Documenting the current data landscape according to data entities. Exploring how we use data across the organization and documenting data flows. Building conceptual and logical data models.
What we expect you bring to the role
You probably have a relevant educational background in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Technology, Science or relevant educational background combined with relevant experience from the data science field. You have high-quality communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Furthermore, you have the following qualifications and competencies:
- Hands-on expertise architecting and building analytical models based on business requirements.
- Advanced user of SQL and Python.
- Experience with working on the Azure platform.
- Experience in Azure DevOps or similar tools to plan and execute tasks.
- Stakeholder management and good communication skills.
- You have a passion for delivering and supporting data science products and services.
- You thrive in a changeable environment and have a flexible mindset to adapt the ever-changing conditions of this area.
- You have the skills to adapt the business process into data needs in a structured way that will be documented to support the development of interfaces.
Beyond being our new architect, you are also a team-player. Through initiative and drive, you ensure this key area gets the gearshift it needs, and, well supported by facts, you dare to think anew and challenge us in IT and across the company. You are ambitious, take responsibility and thrive in an organization where development and change are high on the agenda.
You will be part of Denmark's largest energy and telecommunications group
We offer a job in a company with rapid development and a strong financial foundation. In Norlys, we invest in our employees, and that means you are always growing – both personally and professionally. You will find one of our working locations near your and support your need for family life with home workplace. In other words, you can pursue your career dream. Your market value will rise, and no ambitions are too large or too small. At the same time, it will be possible to make your ambitions and working hours dovetail with flexibility in your everyday life.
Would you like to be part of our community?
We are conducting interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Norlys is Denmark’s largest integrated energy and telecommunications group with approx. 750,000 co-op shareholders, 1.7 million customer relations, 2,800 employees and over 100 years of history. As a co-operative, taking responsibility for more than just ourselves is embedded in our DNA. That’s why we don’t just deliver future-proof solutions to Danish homes and companies. We also work consciously towards a green and digital transformation for all of society. And that is why we are passionate about creating progress for people, the local environment and the climate.
We hope you enjoy the experience. Because we believe that the future is as good as we make it. Together.