Unisport is the leading online football retailer in the Nordics and a global media destination for football related content. We believe in connecting and engaging with football obsessed teens, and provide a seamless online and offline shopping experience. Premium on all touch points. You will become a part of a young and dynamic company with more than 100 employees, where you will have the opportunity to make a difference.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain scalable applications based on Python as well as a lot of other interesting technology, see https://stackshare.io/unisport for more information
- Monitor, test and continuously optimise existing applications
- Collaborate with the stakeholders and team members
- Work in an environment that supports and encouraged individual growth
- Help ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be
- Participate in our ongoing DevOps project
Who you are
- You have experience in web development
- You value team success over personal success
We have been in love with the game since 1995. That's when Unisport was founded in a small Copenhagen apartment. In 2002 we launched our first web shop, serving football players and supporters with the best football gear, all over Denmark. Since then we have successfully launched local web shops throughout Scandinavia and most of Europe, and serve football fans on multiple platforms all over the globe.
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org where you mention some of the cool things you have been involved in, if possible by linking to projects on GitHub.com which we can see.
We ask all potential candidates to do a coding challenge that can be found here https://github.com/unisport/sample
Our Engineering team is working in a hybrid environment where your colleagues are working both remotely and at our headquarters in Copenhagen.