Security Specialist with developer focus
Significant global growth, accelerating requirements and constant new security developments, this, together with a large IT focus in JYSK's strategy, leads to more tasks for our Network and Security team. To be on top of it all our team is looking for highly motivated colleagues – are you ready to join us?
You will work from our head office in Aarhus, and will be one of eight members of the team responsible for design, development and implementation of our global network and security solutions, and security incident response and management.
The teams responsibility spans through all sorts of technologies in both the network and security field. You should expect to work with practically all of them, gaining a holistic understanding of the whole setup.
However, your focus will be on the developers. You will understand and work with the issues they meet in daily work and devise solutions, so the developers can be efficient. Your job will also include spotting security issues in the developers setup, and work together with them on solving them. You will be a key player in adapting and extending the infrastructure, to better match the needs of the developers. In short make the developer experience in JYSK comfortable - without compromising security.
Our security is a best of breed setup. You will be off to a good start, if you know stuff like public-key certificates, proxying, VPN, hardening, scripting, CI/CD, k8s, RESTful and JSON, Saml2.0, OAuth and OIDC.
You bring dedication and…
- You have practical experience with operation of common security technologies.
- You have a good understanding of IP networks.
- You are good at making things work in practice – and at getting to the bottom of a problem if you have to.
- You see possibilities and can come up with good creative solutions.
- You would rather automate, than be stuck in routine work.
- You have your finger on the pulse of vulnerabilities and security technologies.
- You are curious by nature and a fast learner.
- You are a helpful person.
- You can communicate your professional knowledge to end users as well as experts.
- You have good communication skills in English as well as in Danish.
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- A stimulating job, in a rapidly developing field with lots of opportunities to learn.
- An IT organization with a fix-once philosophy.
- Training in relevant technologies.
- A department with a healthy focus on work/life balance.
- An opportunity to influence the IT landscape of one of Denmark’s fastest expanding retailers.
- An informal work environment with committed professionals.
- Benefits like health care insurance, staff canteen, gym, and pension plan.
Your job title can be either Security Specialist or Senior Security Specialist, depending on your skill level. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Team Manager Bjørn Hee at +45 8939 7500 or send us your application and your CV by clicking “Apply online” as soon as possible.