At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector.
The Cloud & Custom Application practice is focused on creating solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable and high-performing data platforms in the cloud.
As a member of our Cloud & Custom Application practice, you will be part of a global network of experts.
We are looking for experienced Data Architects who have the experience and ability to operate across the data lifecycle for our clients, providing enterprise level data architecture solutions for programs covering cloud migrations, data management, data virtualization, as well as the creation of modern data pipelines. You will help our clients build world class leading solutions, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of delivery.
Our data architects operate as technical leaders within a project or programs team from the onset of solution design and development through to final delivery and implementation into live service. As part of the overall end to end delivery, our data architects often support the development of commercial proposals and additionally will own the technical solution governance at all stages.
- Produce architectures and designs for complex end-to-end data solutions, including data storage & management, ETL, reporting and analytics
- Provide advice to clients on architecture/infrastructure, platform and engineering best practices across Data Warehouse/Data Lake solutions and modelling concepts
- Take ownership of the client requirements, deliverables and accountabilities
- Drive the solution development and documentation of solution designs
- Develop excellent working relationships with our clients to become their trusted advisors through boldness and honesty
- Challenge the status quo and provide an alternative point of view as and when required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in data governance frameworks
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordics
- Experience with multiple data storage types and technologies in data warehouse and data lake solutions
- Understanding of architecture and design concepts for ETL/ELT solutions, data exploitation solutions and technologies including analytics, reporting and APIs
- Demonstrable expertise in the areas of data modelling in large complex IT estates, implementation of multiple data architectures and integration of Data Management/Governance tools
- Experience working with on premise, cloud, and hybrid solutions including cloud migration programs
- Demonstrable knowledge of how to integrate 3rd party products into complex IT estates, manage interdependencies between products and lead end to end delivery in potentially multi-supplier engagements
- Able to set direction, technical scope and to build/lead teams of technical individuals and manage their technical deliverables
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills, in particular for problem solving/troubleshooting activities
- Assertiveness in dealing with people at all levels within and outside of the delivery organization, including partner and client organizations
- Issue management, prioritization and ability to provide pragmatic direction which is consistent with clients’ longer-term strategy
Able to demonstrate resilience, flexibility and adapt to changing schedules and priorities
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Delivery Director, Lars Ole Andersen at email@example.com.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, by clicking on “Apply online”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 325,000 team members in almost 50 countries.
People matter, results count.