Domain architect for AML
Domain architect to help drive BEC´s AML Program
Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a domain architect ready to share and grow
Situated in Roskilde, Denmark or Warsaw, Poland, part of BEC´s Solution Architecture Domain with direct reference to the development manager, you will join a team of 15 other domain architects, who are responsible for aligning the architectural direction of the Domain with guidelines and desired state at the Enterprise Architecture level.
The role is tailored for profiles that are triggered by being part of a prestigious, meaningful, and complex program, such as BEC`s Anti Money Laundering.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as domain architect, you will work closely with development directors, customer/product managers, enterprise architects, development managers/development teams, data stewards, and other domain architects- providers of key supporting services and architectural building blocks. E.g. DevOps, API.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Owning and driving the architecture for the AML program to support the business requirements as well as making sure it aligns with BECs architectural principles and overall strategy
- Providing recommendations and guidance in the selection of third-party vendors. Adding to the target architecture that is being build
- Maintaining and evolving strong downstream relationship with Enterprise Architecture (EA), breaking down EA artefacts into desired state and guidelines for the domain
- Supporting the Domain delivery system in the creation and evolution of Epics
- Supporting the Domain delivery system in the creation of solution intents and problem spaces for business features
- Supporting architecture reuse and simplification inside the domain
- Designing and supporting the development of architectural building blocks enabling the development teams to increase its level of agility and velocity
- Transferring knowledge and supporting growth of skills in development teams, enabling teams to maximize the level of self-contained delivery
- Defining target and transition architectures
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background as an engineer, computer scientist, or you have another qualifying background and several years of experience with architecture and strategic work in a larger organization. Additionally, you know what infrastructure designed right can make of a difference for businesses.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Able to oversee complexity and building a bridge between technology and business
- Strong understanding of IT solution development and/or management
- Structured and analytical and have experience with Architecture Development Methodology and Architecture Visualization
- Thrive on working with customers and vendors
- Ability to communicate clearly at both management and development levels
- Power to take leadership and responsibility in your work, deliveries, and the change processes you participate in
- Able to map a system landscape and point out opportunities or consolidations
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than September 28, 2022. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Dominika Szabó Taudorf, manager on +45 6156 7918.