IT Project Lead / Delivery Manager for Upright Music
Tired of big organizations with long decision processes? Want to be close to management and make a visible impact?
Upright Music is looking for a dedicated, structured and independent IT Project Lead / Delivery Manager to be part of our amazing team.
Upright Music is a leading independent music company specialized in providing music for all kinds of audiovisual productions and films produced within the Nordics, the Baltics and Poland. We are based in the heart of Copenhagen and also have an office in Warsaw.
The primary responsibility will be to lead and coordinate all IT projects and IT development within Upright Music. We are looking for a structured and proactive person who enjoys creating exciting and durable IT solutions in collaboration with internal stakeholders and other IT partners and following our IT strategy and roadmap.
- Coordinating new and existing IT and development projects
- Coordinating progress with internal and external resources
- Coordinating tasks into manageable chunks of work ("sprints")
- Coordinating deployments
- Managing backlog for projects
- Coordinating priorities based on input from the entire team
- Working with the entire team to ensure that new requirements and features are well described
- Coordinating road map with the management team
Who you are
You are an independent, self-igniting and proactive person with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once and secure continuous progress.
You are very systematic and structured and take ownership and responsibility for the projects you lead.
You have excellent communication skills and know how to mediate and translate between external IT experts and non-IT colleagues.
You are reliable and passionate about what you do, with a high sense of integrity and loyalty.
You like taking charge of your own area, but also excel at making colleagues and other partners work well together.
You thrive in an international, creative and musical environment and want to contribute to the further development of Upright Music.
What you bring
- Structured, systematic and proactive mindset
- Ability to understand different technical setups and solutions
- Ability to act as a mediator between IT specialists and non-IT colleagues (e.g. management team)
- Experience with project management and project management tools (as Trello etc.)
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing)
- Additional experience within Coding, Usability, IT infrastructure or other concrete IT skills is of advantage but not essential
What we offer
We are a team of highly skilled, kind-hearted people who are passionate about music and the impact of music when combined with moving images. Delivering the best possible service to our clients within the Media industry is what makes us motivated – and we know that our technical setup and IT solutions play an essential role in doing so.
The job is based in our wonderful open and bright office space in the heart of Copenhagen, where you will join a team of 20+ employees.
You will have the freedom to create your own role and structure your daily work tasks, and the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies.
You will be working closely with the Upright management team, and with us being a small and agile company, your impact will quickly get visible. We work with a flat management structure, and the step from decision to action is short.
We offer flexible work conditions.
If you´re curious to see more, check out our little video teaser!
We hope we’ve sparked your interest in joining our company and team.
Working hours: Full time or part-time – 25-37 hours per week (depending on the candidate)
Salary: Based on qualifications
Start Date: As soon as possible
Please send your application in English including both a Motivational Letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it "Application | IT project lead / Delivery Manager" in the subject line.
Questions may be directed to:
Head of Licensing