Software Engineer at Adnami
Do you want to be a part of developing the next generation’s AdTech platform that is setting a new standard on the market?
Are you interested in joining a development team looking to double in size within the next 12 months? If so – keep reading.
Adnami is a Danish-born fast paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we are a trusted go-to solution for both publishers, media companies, media agencies and blue-chip advertisers such as BMW, IKEA and Heineken when they buy digital High Impact Advertising.
Following rapid growth and a successful funding round we are now looking for Software Engineers to join our growing tech team.
About the role
We are currently developing within all aspects of our products and services. From our low latency tracking solution handling millions of events and our self-service platform for advertisers, to creative campaign formats and templates as well as implementation and certification of digital publishers. As a Software Engineer at Adnami you will be an integral addition to our team of 8 people. We are in need of another sharp mind and quick pair of hands to help us continue to develop the products behind our platform. Therefore, you will straight away have great influence on how we from a tech and product perspective support the business goals and growth going forward.
You will be working closely with our CTO, who owns the overall responsibility for the strategy, as well as the rest of the talented and dedicated development team.
We work with weekly sprints as well as a roadmap where we have quarterly targets, and we use Azure DevOps as our development planning platform where all our tasks are defined and updated.
- Development of our low latency tracking solution.
- Development on our self-service platform for advertisers and publishers.
- Development of new creative ad solutions and formats.
- Implementation and certification of our solutions and formats with digital publishers.
- Automatization of processes, development, and business.
- Continuous development and handling of customer support functions.
- Continuous development of new supplementing solutions, features and products ensuring our place as a market-leader through innovation.
Who you are
We believe you have a master’s degree in software development and a minimum of 2+ years of experience in which you have dealt with both front- and back-end solutions. You take initiative and are driven by learning and always strive to improve the code, the tools and the development processes.
You are creative within your craft and can see the big picture. We also think you have a deep feel for readable, maintainable, testable, performant, and scalable software. and experience with:
- C# (.Net)
- Serverless implementations
- Azure build and release pipelines
- Cloud service providers as Azure, AWS or similar
- Unittest frameworks
- Git version control
Who we are
Besides being a great place to work - with friendly, smart and well-educated people within all our teams – we are true believers in working hard and being nice to each other. Simple as that.
We are firm believers in DevOps, under the mantra you build it, you test it, you run it and automate, automate, automate.
Our current tech stack includes:
- .NET core, .NET 6
- Azure WebApps, Functions, Storage, EventHub, AppInsights, SQL
- Svelte and Vue frontends
- Azure DevOps
- Git version control
What we offer
- A role where you have a lot of say from day one in an innovative environment within a growing company.
- Flexible working environment where the results are what matters.
- A young and dynamic workplace.
- A lovely office in central Copenhagen.
- A warm and friendly atmosphere where we work hard together but also enjoy each other's company, not seldom with a drink in hand on Fridays.
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity for you? Are you up for the challenge - want to apply, reach out or have any other questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our CTO, Thomas Bue Schultz, who would love to hear from you on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply through: https://careers.adnami.io/jobs/1425605-software-engineer
Adnami is a well-funded, fast-growing Danish-born technology company with a unique product and proven product-market fit. We facilitate a smooth and scalable solution for publishers to deliver high impact advertising solutions at scale for their advertisers. We have established a new standard for high impact advertising in the Nordic markets in record time, and we are now expanding rapidly into new markets.