Cloud Security Consultant (f/m/x)
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in Cybersecurity and an interest in Cloud who want to be part of an enthusiastic, successful, and growing consulting practice.
As a Cloud Security Consultant, you will be working as part of our consulting project teams in a client-facing role, supporting and guiding clients with their Cloud migration or security improvements to existing or expanding Cloud adoption. Capgemini is growing rapidly, and you will be able to shape your own journey and activities, as well as, be part of leading companies’ cybersecurity transformation projects.
The responsibilities in the consulting project teams include:
- Helping our clients create and develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline
- Designing, developing and building security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems
- Identifying, designing and deploying solutions to secure Cloud usage
- Working closely with the rest of Capgemini’s business to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration with or migration of our clients’ environments.
Why this role?
Capgemini’s Global Cybersecurity Practice (of over 4,000 professionals) delivers projects, consulting, and Managed Run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to Cloud services and everything in between. Our services include strategic CIO/CISO-level consulting, architecture design, implementation and managed operations across all market sectors.
To complement our Cybersecurity practices, Capgemini also offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT and strategic business advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. A solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning. The result is improved service quality, productivity, and end-user gratification.
You will be working as part of a team bringing your experience in one or more of the following:
- Security, configuration, and deployment models for “as a service” systems
- Cloud platforms
- Design and implementation of secure Cloud architectures and designs
- Cloud protection and governance at various levels from network to application
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices
- Secure software development
- Threat modelling and design reviews of new technologies
- Deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management
- WAF, API Gateways, SIEM, CASB, SDN, Puppet, Chef, Docker, SOA, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, FaaS, O365 security, Threat modelling
Keywords (one or more of the following):
WAF, API Gateways, SIEM, CASB, SDN, Puppet, Chef, Docker, SOA, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, FaaS, O365 security, Threat modelling
A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world’s leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 300.000 women and men, and people of 120+ nationalities across 40+ countries, with 400 of us located in greater Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark.
When applying please share your;
- Motivational letter
- Original university transcripts with grades
- Any additional relevant material (not mandatory)
What we are looking for in your application
We are looking for ambitious candidates with a strong track record of academic and professional excellence well above average. We are a collaborative company and look for people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to take responsibility and achieve team-based success.
You bring a master's degree in a relevant field with top grades and excellent communication skills in English - Danish language skills are strongly preferred.
By nature, you thrive in challenging, fun, and international environments, and you enjoy working with others to achieve a common goal as well as approach difficult challenges with an enthusiastic mindset.
We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients, and we look for a similar set of values in those we hire.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Cyber Security Manager Justas Mikalajunas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Read more about the many opportunities you will be able to offer our clients at our international and Danish.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application Deadline: Sept. 30, 2022.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 300.000 women, men and people in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Get the future you want.