Senior Software Developer
Would you like to be part of a mid-sized company that fights cybercrime? Could you see yourself in a workplace in inner Copenhagen with a good work-life balance and the opportunity to work from home? And is it important for you to have exciting work tasks and really nice and skilled colleagues?
Make a difference in IT security
CSIS is a leader in IT security. Our 70+ skilled employees from all over the world help businesses and government organizations prevent and manage cyberattacks. You will be an essential part of our development team which currently has 14 employees.
You'll also be part of a culture where everyone's contribution is crucial to what we do – including yours! We emphasize good collaboration across teams, disciplines and levels. You will meet some very dedicated colleagues who love their work and who at the same time appreciate each other socially.
It is important to us that our employees have a good work-life balance, and therefore there is flexibility in relation to working from home if it fits best into your particular life.
As a starting point, you will be part of our CTI product team, which is responsible for the systems that collect, structure and categorize information about threats on the Internet (Cyber Threat Intelligence). But there will be projects across the department as well as in the other product teams where you will also contribute. Your primary tasks will be scoping, estimating and executing together with the Product Owner as well as making code review across the department.
Examples of tasks you will encounter:
- Bottleneck identification and remediation in our CTI data ingestion pipeline. This could involve new forms of instrumentation that you add to our stack at the same time.
- Back-of-envelope evaluation of technologies in relation to a concrete identified problem.
- We see the same type of bug over and over again – you design a test that reveals the problem and make sure it's part of our CI/CD.
The most important thing for us is that you are motivated for what you do and take pride in delivering a good job – together with your colleagues. You can see yourself in our values, so you are responsible, show respect for others, and are proactive.
You probably have 5-10 years of practical experience with several of the following technologies/concepts:
- Python 3 - FastAPI, Pydantic, SqlAlchemy
- Containers – Kubernetes/Docker
- Infrastructure-as-Code – Terraform
- Cloud infrastructure – Google Cloud Platform, AWS
- Linux – Debian/Ubuntu
- CI/CD pipelines
In addition, we value if you:
- Have a healthy mix of pragmatism and ideology
- Can work independently as well as in teams – you will do both
- Can receive and give respectful and constructive criticism
- Good language skills in English, both written and oral, as the working language is English in CSIS
We offer an exciting and meaningful job in a growing market-leading company. But most importantly, we offer the most amazing and committed colleagues you can dream of. In addition, of course, we have:
- Pension scheme, health insurance and dental insurance
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home
- 5 weeks of vacation + 5 floating vacation days (feriefridage)
- Delicious, healthy and varied lunch scheme
- Free phone and internet
- Company subsidized massage
- Lots of social events
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Place of work: Vestergade 2B, 4th floor, 1456 Copenhagen
- Salary and terms of employment: Terms are agreed in relation to your qualifications. It's a full-time permanent position.
- Application deadline: As soon as possible
- How to apply: Send your motivated application and CV via the "Apply online" link below
- If you have any questions: please contact Director of Development Hauke Lübbers(+45 email@example.com) or CTO Martin Lynge Hansen (+firstname.lastname@example.org)
Founded in 2003, CSIS Security Group A/S (CSIS) is a leading provider of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, focused on actionable and intelligence-driven detection and response services. We are the preferred cybersecurity partner to notable organizations across various sectors, including Banking & Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics as well as Government & Public Sector. We are a trusted adviser to law enforcement agencies (including the FBI, NCA, Europol) and are also sought-after speakers for public and closed-community conferences around the world. Additionally, our depth of expertise and distinguished reputation ensure that we are regularly called upon as expert commentators on cyber topics for the media.