Do you want to work in a fast growing IT company, which has the muscles, platform and ambitions to become the dominant platform in Europe within the next 4-5 years? You will learn from some of the most experienced people in the payment industry in Denmark, and work with a modern and agile platform.
Reepay is a SaaS company providing an easy-to-use subscription billing and online payment platform. Founded in 2015, Reepay currently has 25 employees located in Copenhagen and is looking at growing its team and expanding its business into Europe. At Reepay you will get a unique opportunity to have a strong influence on the products we are building and the technology choices made. And hopefully you will be able to put your fingerprint on the future of subscription billing and online payments.
We are seeking an experienced backend developer to take a leading role in our technical team. The position will be a hands-on technologist that participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle from requirements analysis, design, development, test, launch to maintenance and everything in between.
What part will you play?
- Design and implement backend functionality for applications and services in collaboration with product management
- Implement best practice standards for development, unit testing, continuous integration, code deployment, end-to-end integration and automated testing
- Take part in security related work to keep our solutions secure and in compliance with industry regulations
Technologies and Techniques we use
- AWS operational stack (various AWS services)
- Microservices - Java/Spring Boot (and other languages/frameworks where suitable)
- Continuous integration and delivery
- REST APIs with Swagger specs
- Angular frontends
- Atlassian JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence and Bamboo
Our technical platform has been designed ground-up to be cloud native without many of the constraints of traditional legacy systems. Our microservice architecture and continuous deployment allows for quick rollouts of new features.
What we offer at Reepay
- Flexible working hours and home office arrangements
- Modern workspace located in central Copenhagen (Pilestræde 28, 1112 København K)
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- The opportunity to make a difference with your work
- Room for personal and professional development
- Lunch arrangement
- Choose your own platform (Mac, Windows or Linux)
- A place with a fantastic team who are all very passionate and experienced in their field
- We are passionate about a good working environment and a good unity
- A hard working team which knows how to have fun at the same time
What we value at Reepay
- Be Curious - Seek out opportunities to learn, and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Own It - Be the driver, and take accountability.
- Embrace Change - The technology landscape is ever changing – we’re looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
- Engage and Influence - Share your passion for technology with colleagues and collaborators
What do we require from you?
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- Solid foundation in software development and design
- Experience with Spring Boot and/or Java EE
- Experience or aspirations into software architecture
- Experience with source code, team development processes and knowledge repositories (e.g. Git, Jira, Confluence or equivalent systems)
- Able to work on location at our Copenhagen office
- Proficient in English
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Familiarity with cloud native computing.
- Continuous integration and delivery.
- Agile/Scrum or Kanban lean principles.