IT Project Manager for IFU – the Investment Fund for Developing Countries
Be a pivotal part in transforming our entire IT set-up as you procure and implement our new investment management and people systems
Are you thrilled about working with international suppliers and being close to top management?
If you want to do all this in an independent government-owned fund that makes the world a better place through our investments, then please read on.
Welcome to IFU
We drive investments in the form of equity and loans with the purpose of contributing to the green transition as well as economic and social development in developing countries and emerging markets. In this, we work every day to realise the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
To make the biggest possible impact, we continuously need to have better IT systems and tools. We are currently embarking on a digitalisation journey; this means that we have formed a path for an IT transformation and as a starting point are looking for new investment management systems and people systems. And this is where the IT Project Manager comes in.
IFU relies on you to navigate and deliver
- Managing vendor/partner resources to deliver contractual obligations in agreed projects. Focusing on delivery or cost issues and making sure that these are resolved either by yourself or within the organization.
- Combining delivery from technology partners internally as well externally securing agreed plans and functionality as well as data integrity.
- Ensure the project plan is continuously updated and components are managed to keep the projects progressing. Produce and review progress reporting and key inputs and outputs from project teams.
- Produce, manage, and update resource plans for stakeholders based on resources allocated, estimated tasks and rest-estimates towards end goal.
- Status meetings. Lead regular status-meeting with the project teams and steering committee meetings with executive stakeholders.
- Ensure full compliance with company policy and best practice definitions.
IFU has its head office in Copenhagen and regional presence in Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and Europe, meaning that you will be managing projects with team members located both in Denmark and across the world. IFU spans 20 different nationalities across the organisation.
You will be working at IFU’s head office in Copenhagen, but we are a hybrid workplace, which means that you have the flexibility to work from home, in coordination with the rest of the IT team.
Build your career with IFU
We expect that you have 5+ years of IT Project Management experience and especially experience in change management and in using tools like e.g. MS Project and MS Office in general. An academic degree within IT or related and obtained an APM Project Management Qualification, PRINCE2 or similar education and certification.
Great communication skills in English and preferably also in Danish are a pre-requisite, and we would welcome a self-starter profile with a curious approach, who thrives with teamwork.
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Marianne Rishede +45 31317311 or Claus Porse +45 20878617.
We look forward to hearing from you!
IFU – the Investment Fund for Developing Countries is a Danish impact investor contributing to green, just and inclusive societies as well as supporting the Sustainable Development Goals. IFU provides risk capital to companies operating in developing countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America and parts of Europe. Investments are made on commercial terms in the form of equity, loans and guarantees. IFU has co-invested in over 1,300 companies in more than 100 developing countries and emerging markets. Contracted investments total EUR 31 billion, of which IFU has contributed EUR 3.4 billion. Capital under management is EUR 1.7 billion. Read more at www.ifu.dk.