Security Analyst in cutting-edge Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Team
Are you passionate about Cyber Security, and could you see yourself making a real difference? Would you like to have a good work-life balance and the possibility to work from home? Then join our fantastic, ambitious, international, and social MDR-team!
Learn with the best and make a difference
Our MDR-team is one of CSIS’s key areas, and we are growing! As our new MDR Analyst, you will examine devices that have been compromised by malware or malicious hackers for our customers.
You will become part of a team of 16 skilled colleagues. They are curious about learning new things, great at collaborating within the team and across the organisation, and they also enjoy socializing.
It is important for us that our employees thrive, and we are flexible about working from home. As the team works on a 24/7 rotation, you will work both days, evenings, nights, and weekends. This provides flexibility, but it is of course important that it fits your way of life.
Your new job
We will make sure that you are onboarded and prepared for the new role. You will gain in-depth working knowledge of IT-Security, including Endpoint protection (EDR), Network-level protection with IDS/IPS systems, SIEM systems, Windows Forensics, and Incident handling lifecycle.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Triaging alerts
- Monitoring security events from multiple data sources
- Providing analysis and recommendations to our customers
- Performing live forensics on customer systems which may be affected by malware
- Acting as first-line support with emergency incident response assignments
- Fine-tuning of detection rules to increase signal-to-noise for alerts
You are engaged in what you do, and you want to make a difference. We are looking for a team player, who is not only concerned about your results, but also about how you achieve them. Perhaps you just finished your studies within IT, or maybe you learned through your previous jobs. We believe you will match the job well if you can say yes to many of the following:
- Have 1-2 years of working experience within IT-security
- Have previous experience with Endpoint protection, IDS/IPS, or SIEM systems
- Have experience in scripting, regular expressions, and/or programming
- Are proficient in Windows and Linux
- Have basic knowledge of networking devices (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.)
- Have good verbal and written English communication skills
What we offer
When you join CSIS, you will get an interesting job in a company and an industry which is growing. You will get interesting challenges, that truly make a difference for our customers, and you will be able to take ownership for your work from start to finish. And you will not least get +70 fantastic colleagues from all over the world. Besides that, you will get:
- A competitive salary and personal benefit package
- 5 weeks holiday, plus 5 “floating” days off each year
- 13 days extra off to compensate from work on national holidays
- Health Insurance, a pension, plus life and disability insurance
- Healthy, varied lunches (incl. vegetarian and allergy options)
- Stocked refrigerators with soft drinks and organic fruit juices
- Lots of social activities and company events
- Mobile phone, laptop, and home internet
It is a permanent fulltime position, and we are looking for colleagues, who would join either our day shift, or our evening/night shift rotation:
- Day shift rotation: the 12-week rotation consists of 7 weeks of dayshift (Mon – Fri, 07.00 – 15.00), 4 weeks of nightshifts (3 days 21.00 – 07.15) and one week of weekend shifts (Fri-Sun 09.00 – 21.00).
- Evening shift rotation. The 12-week rotation consist of 7 weeks of evening shifts (Mon-Thu, 12:00-21:30), 4 weeks nightshifts (3 days 21.00-07.15) and 1 week of weekend shift (Fri-Sun 09.00 – 21.00).
This position is currently open in our MDR team located in Copenhagen, Denmark. Relocation to the Copenhagen area of Denmark will be required if you are currently located elsewhere.
It is a requirement that you can show and uphold a clean criminal record and can be security cleared to NATO SEC/HEM.
If you have questions about the role contract Heinrich Okkerstrøm at 60115509 Monday-Friday between the hours of 10:00-14:00.
How to apply
We are hiring soon, and we are accepting applications and interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis. So please do not wait to send your application! To apply for this position, please upload your CV and motivated application via Quickapply using the "Apply online" link below.
Please read more about our company here.