Job Req Number: 56492
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready for the next level within Network?
If terms like Enterprise Network solutions, Cisco, and Network Performance peeks your interest; we may have opportunity to embark on as part of your career journey. Think international career with great possibilities of making a difference as you help our product team’s level up in their journey to optimize and design network solutions.
Join Global IT
In your role as Network Engineer, you will maintain one of Denmark’s biggest enterprise network solutions, spread over the entire globe, and become a member of a team consisting of approximately 70 specialists placed round the world. Across the several network teams, we are organized with verticals on the different technologies, which makes it possible to specialize in the areas of interest.
Implement and maintain
As Network Engineer, you will be a strong technical specialist, knowing the ins and outs of networking with high focus on standardization and automation in the network environment, with 4 global Datacentres supporting 1500 Branch sites, you spend most of your time on the area where you are maintaining the network doing daily task primary in Datacentre networks, but also solving the 3rd line network issues in corporation with our NOC. You make sure we do it right the first time - and every time.
We will be looking to you to be our specialist within network solutions with focus on global network. Team responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with NOC across in the area of responsibilities.
- Datacenter support.
- Maintain wireless network
- Lifecycle management (upgrade SW & HW)
- Operating firewalls. (Cisco Firepower and Cisco ASA)
- Management of network monitoring tool.
- Optimize network performance
- Work closely with Network Architect team
- 3rd level support
- Take the team membership seriously.
You will be a part of the Network Engineering team within IT Operations and refer directly to the Manager of Network Engineering.
Skilled Engineer specialised within network using Cisco technologies and/or NetScaler Load balancing
With your great network understanding, you are able to translate network terminology into managing an enterprise platform. Moreover, as you will be a part of a highly skilled team with various backgrounds, you must be a strong change agent. Your background could be, but are not limited to:
- You have an IT degree or an equivalent education.
- Data Centre experience 5+ years
- Demonstrated experience with TCP/IP stack and its internals as well as related troubleshooting tools (connectivity verification, packet capture etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with major router and firewall platforms; specifically, with Cisco ASR, Cisco Firepower, ASA & Nexus devices including all compatible supervisor and line cards for these platforms
- Knowledge within Cisco DNA, ACI, ISE.
- Demonstrated experience with networking hardware platforms such as load balancers, routers, switches and firewalls in a large enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise wireless networking in a large environment.
- Demonstrated experience with routing and switching protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and STP in a large enterprise environment.
- Platform specific technologies experience is preferred in: Citrix NetScaler, Cisco ASR/Nexus, Cisco ISE
- Design and documentation experience
- You communicate effortlessly in English – both in speech and writing.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Christian Hinløv, Manager, at +45 61 61 39 16.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below. We will process the applications as we receive them.