Outsourcing Compliance Advisor
Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
Would you like to join our excellent team as outsourcing compliance advisor?
You will be based at BEC Roskilde, app. 30 minutes rush hour drive from central Copenhagen, in the outsourcing compliance team, which is part of the Legal & Compliance function in BEC. This function employs a number of highly skilled staff members handling tasks of mainly legal or compliance character. One main task of the team is to support BEC’s procurement of outsourcing services and compliance management thereof.
Working with outsourcing compliance in BEC means balancing the requirements of the Danish outsourcing regulation with BEC’s and BEC customers’ business needs and requirements for “time-to-market” services in a rapidly changing technological domain.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as outsourcing compliance advisor, you will (in close collaboration with the legal and other compliance resources in your team) work with various stakeholders in BEC, primarily BEC’s “Contract Owners”, procurement, the security team and architects. Further, you will be in touch with BEC customers, with BEC’s vendors and potentially the financial supervisory authorities.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include to:
- Support the business areas in BEC in connection with procurement and management of outsourcing services. This includes e.g.
- performance of risk assessments
- determination of criticality or importance of the outsourced service
- establishment of relevant documentation for the assessments and decisions on a continuous basis
- Maintain a solid, internal governance to ensure that BEC is handling outsourcing arrangements according to the Danish outsourcing regulation. This includes e.g.
- develop and maintain relevant business procedures and templates
- support and advise the Contract Owners in handling outsourcing compliance
- prepare and establish reporting to BEC’s management/board of directors and BEC customers
We are looking for a person who loves to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at BA or Master level and at least 3 years of relevant experience from an IT organization, financial business or another regulated sector. You may be experienced within outsourcing compliance or other compliance areas, such as GDPR or risk management, preferably from a technical and or security angle.
To us, curiosity and drive are essential, and that you would be ready to join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore, grow and make a difference.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Capable of stakeholder management at all levels of an organization
- Clear and precise communicator in meetings and in writing
- Focused and following processes through
- Master to take a helicopter view on a case or situation
- Motivated to challenge and develop yourself
BEC’s internal working language is English but communication towards our customers would be in Danish, wherefore you should be skilled at full working proficiency within both languages.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a high-performance team? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than October 14h. We expect to call in for interviews continuously. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Manager, Malene Buchholt Cederlund at +45 20 29 74 59.