CRM Application Consultant (Salesforce/Microsoft CRM)
#WeAreUR and we continuously redefine automation
At Universal Robots, part of Teradyne Inc., we are empowering change in the way work is done. Our vision is to create a world where people work with robots, not like robots. And with 50,000+ cobots already installed worldwide, we’re well on the way to achieving it. Working towards our vision gives us endless opportunities to learn, grow, innovate, and solve problems together as we bring our technology to companies of all sizes all over the world.
At Universal Robots, our CRM system (Salesforce / Microsoft CRM) is the beating heart of our sales and marketing functions within the company, and we are looking for the right person to take the global technical ownership of the application. The person will play an active role in managing, shaping and supporting the way we work and how we capture and use data effectively to exceed our customers’ expectations, while delivering functionality that is optimizing the productivity of our salesorganization and creates more transparency through improved internal user experiences and processes.
The CRM application consultant will in close corporation with the global CRM ambassador work across various departments and across the World to drive productivity, data integrity and quality, leading to valuable data driven decision making.
To give you an overview of how this affects your role and responsibilities you can look forward to working with:
- Support and participate in defining the next level usage of our CRM system to improve productivity and transparency
- Participate and drive bigger and smaller tasks and projects within the scope of the CRM system with internal and external partners
- Define and document the business needs into solutions to deliver on the business goals
- Defining the IT architecture and interfaces within the CRM system and towards the other systems in our digital landscape
- Perform smaller simple customization directly in the system, and own the user security setup in the system
- Secure quality in delivered solution and support business adoption of new functionality and processes
- Perform detailed issue analysis across processes and customization
- Working closely with the CRM ambassador to ensure our external and internal stakeholders maximize the capabilities of our CRM tool and find it easy to use.
- Support CRM ambassador and global champions with technical issues.
You will be working closely with end users, business specialists and others to understand business goals and information needs, facilitate the specification of system and design requirements; manage development; and secure a successful implementation and user adoption.
You will be based in Odense, Denmark and will report to Martin Nordentoft, IAG IT Director.
We are driven by honesty and act with integrity - #WhoAreU
As a person you are independent, but still a team player. You are motivated by solving complex tasks and still you are very practical in the way you approach things. Further, you come with:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in CRM Application Management (Salesforce/Microsoft CRM).
- Experience managing and supporting applications in an international organization
- Strong understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- A customer centric mindset with the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Strong analysis, design and implementation experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written communication in English
We imagine that you have academic qualifications within IT and preferably you hold:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within computer science, IT, engineering, economics, or related disciplines.
As English is our corporate language, you are expected to be fluent in both written and spoken English.
Here at Universal Robots, we are very flexible, and we expect you to be the same. We have an agile organization where things continuously change and therefore it´s an advantage if you see yourself as a fast learner.
We collaborate it´s in our DNA
Join Universal Robots, the ground-breaking technology company, and help empower change in the way work is done. Shaping next year’s innovations. Moving a fast-growing industry forward. Building a truly global career. You can do it all here.
We employ 800+ people in offices across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia – and we’re growing all the time. So, if you’re looking to build your career working with some of the best talent from all over the world, we want to get in touch with you!
Send your application using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible. In case you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the hiring manager, Martin Nordentoft, via +45 28 43 52 97. For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter, Irene Dalgaard, via phone +45 22 43 71 48.