Software Engineer - Frontend
Continia is looking for a versatile and ambitious Frontend Software Engineer who will join our Platform Team to design and develop a state-of-the-art and highly scalable web frontend. You will be empowered to make product-wide technical decisions and directly impact the outcomes of one of the most important projects within Continia.
As a developer in the platform team, you will be part of a team of passionate developers that build best-in-class products based on Dynamics for our more than 8.000 customers worldwide. Your contributions to the innovation of Continia products will drive efficiencies for many customers at the same time.
Currently, the Platform Team is building the next generation web client based on our vision of having one client that will work with all our applications in a unified and refreshing experience. As a frontend developer you will be part of building this web client closely with the rest of the Platform Team, and contribute to one of the most important projects within Continia!
From a technology perspective, we are based on React + TypeScript + SASS + HTML5 + Node + RESTful APIs. We work according to agile and use Microsoft Azure DevOps to manage the development teams, backlogs, and releases.
From a personality perspective, we are looking for developers who think independently and still work very much as part of the team. We believe in freedom under the responsibility and in having a flexible/hybrid workplace.
As a Software Engineer in the Platform Team, you will:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to define requirements
- Investigate and prototype new frontend technologies and frameworks
- Develop and maintain a world-class responsive frontend framework, and engage in discussions about making both incremental and changes
- Build robust, cross-device compatible UI and features, and ensure there is sufficient coverage with automated tests
- Strike a balance between shipping soon and finding a perfect solution, and understand the tradeoffs
We believe that candidates with the following skill set and experience will be successful in this role:
- A passion for creating a great user experience with pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Deep understanding of web architecture, development, and standards. This includes a thorough understanding of the entire web stack: HTTP, cookies, caching and optimization, etc.
- Strong understanding of responsive design, capabilities of different platforms and browsers, and their design constraints
- Expertise in middle tier/backend technologies such as Azure, AWS, .NET, Go, relational and/or non-relational (NoSQL) databases is a plus
- Familiarity with design systems like Zendesk Garden, Material Design, Blueprint, or Office 365 Fabric is a plus
- As the job requires a high level of self-driven decision-making, we are looking for candidates with no less than 3 years of dedicated frontend development experience using the above technologies.
You will work from one of our 3 development sites (Aalborg, Copenhagen, or Vilnius) and should plan on being able to commute to one of these sites when on-site meetings are requested.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application and resumé via the application form.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For more than 25 years, we have been adding value to users of Microsoft Dynamics by developing and offering solutions to effectively handle different types of administrative processes.
Today more than 10,000 Microsoft Dynamics NAV & 365 Business Central installations actively use one or more of our products to speed up or to automate various administrative processes. More than 1000 partners worldwide in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ecosystem are experienced in delivering, implementing and supporting Continia solutions to their customers.