You should have experience in Informatica MDM projects for 10 years. You should have played the role of Onsite Project Manager for a global rollout of Informatica MDM project. Experience in Life Sciences clients is needed. Needs to manage the project with effective co-ordination between client stakeholders and the development team. Needs to have agile experience and lead the team throughout the project. Should have the skills to identify risks early on, document them, communicate to client and mitigate them. A seasoned leader whom the team looks up to for resolution of dependencies and guidance on cross-team activities. As a Project Manager, you will have a cross-functional role and work with the business to define the policies, standards, and processes for data management.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
About the Team/Business Unit
AIA BU focuses on Advancing AI & Analytics capabilities to accelerate client digital strategies.
A program manager who can run MDM initiative along with customer including a new project for which RFP is expected or a SOW already exists.
Your Key Result Areas:
- Work closely with Business relationship managers who can break down barriers and provide credence to the outputs of the MDM solution.
- Liaison with IT but representing business
Required & nice to have Skills:
- 10 years of Informatica MDM project experience
- Life sciences experience in doing global Rollout of Informatica MDM solution
- Communicate project progress by producing reports to provide timely and accurate project status. Make recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues.
- Work with Cognizant management and Implementation partners to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables
- Manage risk and provides management visibility to high risk items
- Plan, execute and evaluate work to time, cost and quality targets
- Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget
- Communicate effectively, both formally and informally
- Manages communication and negotiation with external partners to obtain required solution design and project size
- Coordinates Data Management resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assigns tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities
- Ensures compliance between business strategies and technology directions
- Supports planning, controlling and monitoring, risk management, and resource management to best meet project objectives
- Leads and manages data integration and conversion areas of planning, co-ordination and meeting customer expectations
Nice to Have/ Your chance to grow
- Experience managing implementation projects with task/work responsibility shared across multiple system Integrators
- Experience leading business process re-engineering projects
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!