Should have 10 years of experience in Master Data Management space, with 10 years in Informatica MDM. Should have architected Informatica MDM solutions for at least 2 global MDM rollouts. Should have acted as trusted advisor to the clients to guide them on architectural decisions. Experience in Life Sciences domian is a plus. As an MDM Architect, you define component architecture, reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined architecture across the complete data lifecycle. Leveraging the understanding of data storage and integration models. Responsible for the understanding, documentation, maintenance, and additional creation of master data related data-models (conceptual, logical, and physical) and database structures. Act as a reviewer of technical specification from a model perspective and participate in MDM testing. Responsible for providing thought leadership and architectural guidance to the client stakeholders and interact with them daily. Responsible for driving clear understanding of the definition of master data acquisition, archival and recovery policies and provide leadership on technical implementation of the same. Work with the development team and drive the implementation of right design and perform code reviews.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
About the Team / Business Unit
AIA BU focuses on Advancing AI & Analytics capabilities to accelerate client digital strategies.
You will own and support MDM solution implementation, providing guidance during the entire process.
You will work with internal teams, in a self-directed manner, throughout the project lifecycle.
Your Key Result Areas:
- Experience in Informatica customer 360 implementation is a plus
- Proven experience in developing conceptual, logical and physical data model for customer and product domains
- Solid understanding of master data concepts, processes, and tools including data modeling, data profiling, data quality assessment, data integration and data governance
- Experience with Enterprise-level multi-domain Master Data Management platform using Informatica MDM
- Strong experience in data profiling and data analysis required
Required & nice to have Skills:
- Experience in the role of an Informatica MDM Architect and leading large Master Data Management program for a full System Development Lifecycle
- Deep experience and expertise in designing Master Data Management solutions
Nice to Have/ Your chance to grow
- Supports Data Mapping Phases with proper technical analysis
- Supports the identification of objects and data elements to be managed, describes hierarchies, taxonomies, or other relationships important to organizing or classifying objects
- Analyzes impact of future topology changes in the environment
- Define data governance strategies alongside the Data Management Leader and develops roadmaps for MDM programs
- Implement batch data integrations, develop data mappings and data load routines and other artifacts necessary to implement API integrations
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!