Senior Agile Coach (Tribe Agile Coach)
Do you want to play an important role in transforming how cars are traded in the future?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Tech- and Product Development team in this newly created position as Senior Agile Coach (Tribe Agile Coach). This role will be based with primary working location from Vejle or Copenhagen (if primary location is Copenhagen, travels to Vejle must be expected as majority of the team is based in Vejle).
About the team
Our newly formed SW delivery setup consists of 5-6 highly skilled and motivated teams/squads. The setup will apply a new development model which is based on the Spotify Development model. The setup is part of the agile transformation plan for the whole organization. The teams will operate in a flat, high autonomy, and shared responsibility working model.
About the role
As our new Senior Agile Coach, you will share the responsibility of leading ongoing SW and Product Development together with other Tribe Leaders, including the responsible Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Enterprise Architect (EA) and Head of Product portfolio (HPP).
You will report to the CTO, and your mission will be to effectively plan, lead and optimize the agile product development processes across the development teams (squads).
You will work closely with our leading EA, Domain Architect’s (DA’s) and Product Owners (PO’s) in driving the agile process events to deliver the assigned PI Features and help planning the capacity of the domain teams.
Example of a typical week in your new job
- Monday: PI (program increment) planning event with the teams (squads) where you will help them plan and commit to a week/month of value delivery. After planning, you will participate with the Tribe Leaders to reflect on the roadmap status and update the projections for the next 6 months
- Tuesday: Start preparation for the next PI by planning the refinement events with the Tribe Leaders, squads, and stakeholders
- Wednesday: Attend a couple of scrum standups and help/coach the squads to apply the best practices in agile. Collect feedback and prepare for the next Tribe Retrospective
- Thursday: Working with the Tribe Leaders to review the progress and handle any challenges that the squads is facing. The status of the next release is under constant focus
- Friday: Celebrate the successful release to production and reflect the learning to the next round/sprint
Let's dive into your key responsibilities
- Planning and facilitating the SW and Product Development Events – like PI Planning, retrospective events, daily stand-ups, status meetings and release planning workshops
- Continuously facilitating and coaching the tribe members for a successful agile transformation.
- Facilitate progress KPIs monitoring and reporting and key inputs and outputs from domain squads. Participate in the relevant events, for example the Steering Committee
- Create, manage, and update the central resource plan based on resources allocated and capacity available versus estimated tasks and rest-estimates received from domain teams
The need-to-have skills
- Strong agile process leading skills and experiences from similar role (Spotify or SAFe RTE)
- Experience with leading digital transformation and SW Product Development within web/cloud/mobile applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (and preferably Danish as well)
- Solid experience using and managing Atlassian JIRA
The nice-to-have skills
- Passed relevant certification as practitioner within the last 5 years - like PMP, SAFe Agile, Kanban Framework or similar relevant certification(s)
- Experience using Atlassian Confluence
You will thrive in this role if you
- Are keen to join a fast-growing SaaS business and a fantastic team of dynamic and result oriented digital product people in an ambitious yet informal environment
- Thrive with responsibility and have a great ability to work independently, and make decisions singlehandedly
- Are functioning well in flat-organization-structure driven by entrepreneurship and where it is welcomed to take ownership of implementing more structure and best-practices based on experience and recommendations
Your colleagues say about you
- Positive, pragmatic, and proactive – and knows how to master informal leadership with a collaborative approach to solving challenges along the way
- Great colleague with a positive and “yes-we-can” attitude, and who is positive and fun to be around
- Likes to have fun with your colleagues and enjoy working in a young and agile working environment
- Enjoys working with a variety of tasks in a flat organization, where we help each other
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail in both planning and management
If you think we could be a match, we can’t wait to hear from you. Hurry up and send your CV!
If this role doesn’t fit your profile – don’t hesitate to reach out if you want to join a fun and fast-growing SaaS company on a mission! We are constantly on the lookout for new and awesome colleagues.
We are a fully transparent digital B2B vehicle platform where professionals can seamlessly and securely sell and buy vehicles directly via AUTOproff’s online auction, with a unique range of integrated on-demand trading services (including on-site car appraisal, wholesale price guidance, guaranteed minimum pricing, secure escrow-based trading, and car transportation) or sell cars via AUTOproff’s fully managed, end-to-end selling service.
AUTOproff is the emerging European leader in digital dealer-to-dealer trading, with more than 120,000 cars on auction in 2021. AUTOproff was established in 2013 to digitize B2B vehicle trading, helping car dealers grow sales and improve profits from used car trading.
AUTOproff also provides C2B web solutions for dealerships, internal digital trading solutions for larger dealership groups and their ecosystems, as well as dedicated enterprise solutions for leasing, rental and insurance firms. More information on www.autoproff.com.
We employ 100 enthusiastic professionals across our offices. In 2021, we posted revenues of more than DKK 750 million and we have been profitable since our inception.
In August 2022, AutoScout24, the leading specialized pan-European online car marketplace, acquired the majority stake in AUTOproff. The partnership supports a rapid expansion of AUTOproff’s solutions across Europe and enable the creation of Europe’s first fully integrated C2B-B2B-B2C used car trading solution. More information on www.autoscout24.de.