Software QA & Test Engineer
Do you want to play an important role in transforming how cars are traded in the future?
We are looking for a Software QA & Test Engineer to be part of building the technology solution and gateway for European Car Trading of the future. The role can be based in Copenhagen or Vejle.
As our new Software QA & Test Engineer at AUTOproff you will join a brand-new Software QA & Test team in a newly created role, and you will be responsible for securing the highest standards within our platform and solutions.
Your mission is to be part of building and shaping our new Software QA & Test team and be responsible for the test strategy and test quality.
You will act as test lead during the test phases, and ensure reporting and progress of the tests, just as you plan and document functionality and system tests in collaboration with the other stakeholders - both internal and external.
You will be part of the daily project management, on one or more projects and will - together with your management colleagues - be responsible for ensuring the customer an IT solution that works, realizes the expected gains, and not least delivered on time and budget.
Let's dive into your key responsibilities, you will
- Ensure test planning, tracking, reporting and escalation if needed
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Be test coordinator, to a certain degree, within the team
- Drive End-to-End defect management within the team
- Perform testing on web and mobile platforms
The need-to-have skills
Your passion for Test automation and SW Test Management in a CD environment is most important, and furthermore we expect that you have
- Experience working with test and software QA and working as Test Automation Engineer or a Software Tester with the interest in learning test automation
- Expert knowledge of BDD as requirements and test management process, and experience with TDD and BDD
- Expert knowledge of test automation in an agile environment.
- Extensive experience in test and test automation of non-functional areas including security
- Familiarity with version control tools such as GIT
- An agile mindset (Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies)
The nice-to-have skills
- Native iOS/Android experience
- Experience performing UAT and dealing with stakeholders
- Experience in defining and implementing test automation solutions using one or more of the following: Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, SoapUI, Postman, Protractor, Jmeter, LoadRunner, VisualStudio Load Test, Grinder, Gatling
- ISTQB Foundation level certification
You will thrive in this role if you
- Enjoy working on many different types of projects
- Enjoy working with software QA and thrive in an informal, dynamic and agile work environment
Your colleagues say about you
- Positive and fun to be around
- Can always be trusted to deliver timely with high degree of engagement and quality
- Great team-player with a can-do attitude
If you think we could be a match, we can’t wait to hear from you. Hurry up and send your CV!
If this role doesn’t fit your profile – don’t hesitate to reach out if you want to join a fun and fast-growing SaaS company on a mission! We are constantly on the lookout for new and awesome colleagues.
We are a fully transparent digital B2B vehicle platform where professionals can seamlessly and securely sell and buy vehicles directly via AUTOproff’s online auction, with a unique range of integrated on-demand trading services (including on-site car appraisal, wholesale price guidance, guaranteed minimum pricing, secure escrow-based trading, and car transportation) or sell cars via AUTOproff’s fully managed, end-to-end selling service.
AUTOproff is the emerging European leader in digital dealer-to-dealer trading, with more than 120,000 cars on auction in 2021. AUTOproff was established in 2013 to digitize B2B vehicle trading, helping car dealers grow sales and improve profits from used car trading.
AUTOproff also provides C2B web solutions for dealerships, internal digital trading solutions for larger dealership groups and their ecosystems, as well as dedicated enterprise solutions for leasing, rental and insurance firms. More information on www.autoproff.com.
We employ 100 enthusiastic professionals across our offices. In 2021, we posted revenues of more than DKK 750 million and we have been profitable since our inception.
In August 2022, AutoScout24, the leading specialized pan-European online car marketplace, acquired the majority stake in AUTOproff. The partnership supports a rapid expansion of AUTOproff’s solutions across Europe and enable the creation of Europe’s first fully integrated C2B-B2B-B2C used car trading solution. More information on www.autoscout24.de.