Are you our new IT Developer to join our Integration Team located in Taulov, Frederica?
LEMAN are looking for an IT Developer to assist us with developing and integrate solutions within international transport, freight forwarding and logistics.
You will join a team of developers and business process owners where you daily will be challenged by your colleagues and our business to create best-in-class solutions. At LEMAN you will get the opportunity to create value and results in a business in growth. You will also assist in consolidating systems that have reached their end-of-life and improve the existing implementations.
Responsibility and tasks
- Maintain LEMAN’s IT System
- Expand and consolidate existing integrations and applications
- Develop future system integrations and applications
- Troubleshoot and correction of existing code (C#, XAML)
- Academy Profession (AP) Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with software development
- Passion for IT and making solutions fit for purpose
- Communicative and team minded
- Broad understanding of databases, network etc.
- Structured and excels in planning and structuring work tasks
- C#, RabbitMQ, GIT, MS Blazor, WebApi, WCF Services, XML/XSD, SQL Server
- Salary and benefits based on qualifications
- Diverse tasks in a growing organization
- A positive and well-functioning work environment, where quality and service are a priority
- An exciting and busy workplace with room for your ideas
- Great cantina, pension plan and health insurance
Are you the one?
If you wish to apply for this position please click the "Apply online" button and fill in the application form.
If you have any questions about the position please contact: 60238982, firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics.
The company is still growing and employs approximately 760 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States.
LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.