IT Operational Risk Officer
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will take part in a risk transformation to mature the 1st and 2nd line Risk Management.
We are looking for an IT Operational Risk Officer ready to share and grow
Situated in Roskilde, Denmark or Warsaw, Poland as part of the Risk & Security Area you will join a risk team of 6 IT risk consultants, all with different experiences and backgrounds in the IT and/or financial sector.
We are looking for an IT Operational Risk Officer with deep knowledge and understanding of IT and Information Security Risk. As a person you thrive with and are motivated by changes that you create both individually and as a team member implementing and operating the new IT risk process in BEC.
You have a good technical understanding, and you are ready to challenge identified risks and mitigations in 1st line. It is an advantage if you have one or more certifications within information security and/or IT risk management and a foundation to work in both worlds.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as an IT Operational Risk Officer in BEC, you will work closely with platform and system owners in 1st line and our Security department.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to implementation and further development of the new IT risk management process
- Conduct BIA and general IT risk management on systems and applications
- Challenge and advise 1st line on identified IT risks and ensure the right level of mitigating measures
- Aggregate and communicate risks and mitigating actions to a broad spectrum of stakeholders (e.g. management, business side, developers & operations engineers)
- Work closely with our security department in development and implementation of security and risk controls
- Work with third party/outsourcing risk management
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at bachelor’s level within the technical field and some years of experience from a similar position working with IT risk and security frameworks for financial business.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Well established abilities and experience with IT risk and operational security
- Technology knowledge at a level in which you can challenge the risk owners in 1st line and motivate to the right level of mitigations
- Structured, proactive and a great facilitator
- Open and reflective when approaching colleagues and stakeholders
- Like to be a part of and work and deliver as a team
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than October 7th, 2022. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Head of IT Risk on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.