Embedded Software Engineer
Do you want new challenges in a good development environment, where your efforts make a difference? Do you have experience with embedded software development? And are you innovative with experience in the latest technologies? If so, you are the new R&D engineer we are looking for for the development of exciting new products.
We are looking for a skilled engineer in our development department, and as our new employee you will have a great influence on the development of products within embedded software.
Ellab is an innovative and international company with strong growth, and our high-precision measuring equipment for the life science and food industry is characterized by advanced technology, high quality and ease of use, where we take pride in building confidence in consumer safety.
You will be part of our R&D team with 35 skilled employees, that develop challenging software, embedded software and hardware solutions with innovation, quality and collaboration as keywords for success.
- Development of embedded software, programmed in C, for microcontrollers in new products, including an understanding of translating user wishes/requirements into finished solutions
- Participation in problem solving and optimization of existing products
- Participation in tests of total solutions
- Engineering degree or other relevant education at a similar level
- Preferably 3 years' experience with development of embedded software
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience in developing wireless solutions and hardware, but this is not a requirement
It is an advantage if you also have good insight into the following tools and technologies:
- Keil IDE
- STM32 Arm Cortex
We hope that you are innovative and quality- and goal oriented with great drive. You are outgoing with the desire and ability to work with different groups of professionals. You have a personal commitment, which helps to drive the processes towards the goal
- Exciting professional challenges in an international and innovative growing company
- A dynamic and informal working environment
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of homework
- Free use of Ellab's own fitness room as well as the possibility of signing up for a lunch plan and health insurance
- Option to enroll in a lunch plan and health insurance
- Friendly cooperative staff association with good social events
Ellab is an innovative and international company with manufacturing, research and development facilities in Denmark & UK. Our Validation and Monitoring Solutions & Services are sold and supported through Ellab sales and service companies in 13 countries and by more than 40 distributors. With more than 73 years of experience, Ellab has +520 dedicated employees worldwide. Ellab improves the quality of life by contributing to building confidence in consumer safety in the food, pharmaceutical and medical device industries by providing solutions for recording, monitoring and validating critical parameters of thermal processing procedures. EQT (www.eqtgroup.com) has the majority ownership in Ellab Group.